6

Ten minutes later Ian pulled up. He knocked on the door and when I came downstairs he was talking to my mom. I don't know what they were talking about but she did ask "You not that Marco fellow are you?" 

After they introduced themselves we left for the car. The car ride was pretty quiet other than the rap music blasting from the speakers. Soon we pulled up to this warehouse-looking building. "Fuck type of ice cream place is this," I said lowly. "Come on," He said as he got out of the car. I followed him as he skipped the line straight to the front.

Obviously, this is a club but I'ma play dumb. He showed his ID and a key card-looking thing. "He with me," Ian said to the bouncer. "I still gotta ID him." The bouncer explained. "I said he with me," Ian said In a demanding tone. "Alright, sir." and we walked in.

The music was blasting loud as hell. As soon as I walked in I lost Ian. I don't know where he went so I might as well enjoy my time. I moved towards the bar and danced a little. It was mostly swaying back and forth.

"Hey cutie," A lady said to me as she caressed my chin. She did not look nice like her wig was crooked and it was obviously cheap. "Hey, beautiful," I said back to her. "Lemme buy you a drink," She said as she dragged me to a barstool. I couldn't even respond before she bought the drink. The bartender sat one drink in front of the lady and hesitated to sit mines down.

"How old are you?" He asked me. "21," I said confidently. He raised an eyebrow in suspicion but gave me the drink. It was a shot of Don Julio. I took it back and it tasted disgusting. It's like drinking rubbing alcohol. The lady then dragged me onto the dance floor to dance. A beat dropped and all the ladies screamed. The lady I was dancing with started twerking on me. 

She turned around and pulled me close to her. "Follow me" She seductively whispered in my ear. I followed her because why not. We entered a room and she closed the door. "She pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. She started grinding on my lap while I was squeezing her ass.

She started unbuttoning her dress while she was on top of me. She pulled her dress off to reveal her bra and underwear. She bent over and kissed me and I let her slip some tongue. She pulled my shirt off and started unbuttoning my pants. "I want you" She whispered in my ear again. She pulled my pants down my underwear and felt my bulge.

I started feeling her body then the door busted open. "Mosey What the fuck!" Ian shouted. "Get off him, Angela!" He shouted at her. "How about you get out? I found me a fine young man." She said as she winked at me. "Young but he ain't no man. Mosey we leaving" He demanded.

"Alright," I said as I put my clothes back on. "call me," She said to me before I left. I don't know what she talking about I don't even have her number.

"Dude she's like 40 what the fuck" Ian said and we got in the car. "I know and she fine" "Stop lying. She looks like a crackhead." 

"What's happening now?" I asked because he started driving in a different direction. "I'm picking up Asia and MJ, we going to eat."

~

We sat down and ordered our drinks and appetizers. I and MJ have been cracking jokes since we got here and Ian and Asia have been flirty ever since we sat down. "Guess what I saw. So I was at the club with Mosey and I was looking for him so we could leave. He was in the room with Old Angela-" Ian started until Asia cut him off "Crackhead Angela or slut?" She asked. "Crackhead-" "Dawg she's like 40 that's a whole case" Mj cut him off

"Yea they was finna fuck but I stopped him." "Mosey you need a fucking reality tv show. Since Monday your life has been interesting." Asia stated. "Exactly. When I'm bored I wonder what trouble you're getting into at that moment" MJ added to Asia's statement.

Our food came and we started feasting. The food was good as fuck. MJ and I were laughing because Ian and Asia were flirting the whole time, and feeding each other. It felt like we were 3rd and 4th wheeling but then it was just funny.

I was having a good time until I got a text from an unknown number. It said 'are you ok?'

I replied with 'yes' And when it replied I knew exactly who it was. Marco. He said 'I am so sorry please don't be fr' I just left it on read. I don't got time for this today.

After we paid the bill I Called an uber to get home because Ian was going to Asia's house. MJ also called an uber.

The Uber dropped me off at my house and I noticed my dad's car was there. What the fuck is he doing here?

Why do you think Mosey's dad is here?

How do you like Mosey's relationships with his friends?

Do you think crackhead Angela will show up again?