26

My phone woke me up as It rang. "Hey, where you at?" The voice said. "Killian?" "Yea, I'm in town, we playing the black bears." He responded. "I'm at my old house," I answered as I looked around for Golden. He left a note, Corny ass.

"I'm sorry, I know this relationship was short but, I just can't be in a relationship with you..." The letter went on and on about how he can't be gay. I rolled my eyes once Killian hung up. I've been hurt too much to be hurt by some petty shit like this.

Almost 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door, It was Killian. "Where my godson at?" He said. "Somewhere crawling." I shrugged.

"Look." He pulled out a courtside ticket,  "There's a lot more since its the beginning of the season." He explained. "I can't afford to fly to other games," I said as we sat on the couch, Moses Struggled to make his way over to us. 

"Another thing, I hate how you're living, I mean seriously. Your squatting?" I looked down in embarrassment. "So I'll let you and Moses come with me." "Really?" "Yea!" "Oh my god Thank you! I lo-" I stopped myself. "huh?" He asked. "Nothing..."

"I'm staying at my mom's house and we're leaving the day after, so... You need to pack."

"I'll be back later, ima go see my parents."

I can't believe I'm leaving Maine already, it's so abrupt but I want to get out of here. Not just for me, but also for Moses.

I put found Moses and put him in his crib. "I'm going to pack for us!" I said in excitement. 

After I packed all our things for what felt like the 40th time I sat in my old room. "I'm gonna miss Maine, but I'm so ready to go."

The next morning I was woken up by my phone ringing. "Yo get ready, I'm on my way," Killian said as I jumped up out of my bed. 

"Alright." I hung up. I ran to the shower and took a nice warm shower. After I did my hygiene I looked in my dresser for some clothes that I left behind. I put on an outfit and it was a little big, I lost some weight.

I grabbed Moses and put him in the kitchen sink, I'm not sure if you're supposed to clean babies like this but this was how Elastigirl bathed Jack Jack in the first movie.

After I bathed him I put him on a nice outfit I got from Target.

As I got the baby bag I put it over my shoulder and grabbed the car seat. I heard a honk outside and I knew it was Killian. "Hey, Ian." I waved as I stepped onto the porch, leaving the door open. "Hey." He waved back as I walked to the car. I put the car seat in the back and I ran back inside to grab Moses.

After he was buckled in I got in the front. Once we were both situated Ian pulled off.

It was a long drive to the stadium.

"The game won't start for like 2 hours after we get there, so you can go somewhere, maybe get some food." He suggested. "I-" He cut me off. "I gotchu." He handed me a card. "The pin is 0125."

"They gave you that pin?" I asked. "Nah, I chose it, it felt like something important to me, I don't know what it is though." He shrugged.

It's my birthday.

I smiled as I kept that in mind. "Don't you need a stroller?" He asked. "Nah, his car seat one of them fancy ones that turn into a stroller," I informed him as he pulled into a parking lot. "Alright, I gotta go workout and train, The game starts at three I emailed you your ticket." He said as he got out. "Alright, thank you so much for this." I smiled as I got out and went to go get Moses.

We waved at each other as we parted ways. I used Moses's stroller to the elevator and got on. We rode it to the bottom floor and was out on the street.

"Where is a restaurant?" I mumbled to myself as I walked down the sidewalk with Moses.