2.

They ran to their History class quickly making sure to not trip on air as they turned the corner through the open door way.

I knew I wouldve been late if I went to the bathroom! Miley screamed at themself in their head.

Miley tripped anyway but caught themself quickly and steadily strode to a random desk in the middle of the room, soon placing their head in their hand as they closed their eyes.

The vibration of a hand being placed on the desk spooked Miley slightly, forcing their eyes open.

Miley quickly straightened their posture seeing the teacher in front of them staring into Miley's eyes intensely.

The teacher was a male with dark brown hair and black eyes. His hair parted to the side with a short cut. He seemed young, around 27 maybe. Was he attractive? Very much. Did Miley instantly figure this out? No, they're very stupid.

Miley gave an awkward smile to the male in front of them.

"Late?" His scruffy voice spoke, questioning his student in front of him.

Miley slowly nodded their head, soon seeing the freckles on the male's cheeks as Miley tried to break eye contact since it had been uncomfortable.

"Cool, just don't do it again. I'm only giving you a break this once since its your first day back and I honestly don't care." He leaned off the desk, giving Miley one last glance before heading to the front of the class.

Miley smiled at the male's words and slumped back into their seat, soon realizing that the whole class had been staring at them, including a black haired male they had met a couple hours ago.

Eli scoffed silently at the interaction and went back to fiddling with his headphone.

"Hello class, I am Mr. Unit. I will be your history teacher for the rest of the 1st and 2nd quarter. I hope you all know I'm not a mean teacher I just don't like when people interrupt me when I'm speaking." Mr. Unit said, staring right at Miley which made them awkwardly laugh. "But anyway let's get on with introductions."

A girl with ginger hair instantly stood up and strode up to the front of the class with a overly gleeful pep in her step.

Her long locks bounced on her shoulders as she walked, the stars in her hair being placed tightly and carefully into her hair so they wouldnt fall out.

She spun around soon enough towards the class and gave a large smile that could make any introverted person want to be friends with her.

Her beauty was stupendous, her skin was immensely clear and her eyes a dark brown shade that glimmered in the school room lighting. Her outfit was a bit much but it was definitely her, you could just tell.

"Hello!" She spoke proudly, her voice a sweet honey to your ears and it would've smelt like sunflowers if it was an object. "I am Kamryn and I just want all of us to be friends, including you two, you both really stand out to me." She said, pointing at both Eli and Miley.

Eli shifted in his seat uncomfortably at the thought of socializing with a girl so energized, thinking it to be even worse being her friend.

Miley lifted their head off of the table as Kamryn's finger glided to themself and Eli.

Miley soon followed the other finger that wasn't pointing at themself and their eyes glimmered for a second at seeing the black haired boy they had met not too long ago.

The thought of him having the same class as Miley definitely came to their mind but didnt think it'd actually happen and it made them excited.

Eli looked over at Miley and saw the hint of excitement in their eyes, soon looking away finding Miley's mint green eyes captivating for a moment.

No. Can't go doing that. Eli thought, expecting to loose the grip of Miley's eyes in his mind but it didn't happen until many more people went up to the front of the room, mostly people who had been very sociable, other than the kids who stayed in their seats to introduce themselves.

Miley slouched again, placing their head on their hand once more as they watched people at the podium speak about themselves but could only think about the excitement of the boy in their class.

Why were they both only thinking about each other at the time? Maybe I find them weird? Eli thought–I definitely want to know him more! Miley thought.