5.

⚠️TW: Panic Attack.⚠️
(Also this may not be how others have experienced attacks, it's how I have.)

Miley woke up to screaming, their own heartwrenching screams.

They sat sobbing in their bed as they held a soft crumbled pillow to their chest.

Their breathing became heavy as they couldnt stop the tears that streamed down their face. They screamed for help.

No one. Nobody came.

They shivered and shook as the room around them spun as they clawed at their own skin on their wrists wanting the panic to stop.

The doorbell to Miley's house silenced them to a quiet sob as they trembled and spoke incoherent words to theirself.

It rung again.

"Hey Lockwood?"

The dirty brunette stood outside waiting for the platinum blonde to walk up to the door and greet him with a sarcastic comment.

But nothing came.

He began to worry as banging came from the house. Miley banged on the floor to their room.

They needed help, to calm down, but they couldn't walk, they couldnt speak.

Mental torture held them to the ground as they muffled their screams on accident.

Jackson banged on the front door soon. "Hey! Miley! Open the door! Are you okay?!" He panicked, he wanted to know what was wrong, what was going on.

He shook the handle to the front door, finding it open and unlocked.

He stumbled inside and looked around, finding the home dark. Shuffling being heard from his childhood friend's bedroom.

"Miley?"

He crept towards the door, fear crawling up his skin as he trembled from the cold breeze of the air conditioning.

He slowly turned the handle to the room before turning towards the bed quickly.

Miley sat there. Arms red from clawing at them, tears streaming down their face. Hair matted in knots at the tugging and pulling of anxiety strings. Their eyes puffy and red. Their hand over their mouth shaking in terror.

Jackson quickly tumbled to the floor in front of Miley and grabbed them, pulling them into a hug. "Shh.. it's okay. Hey it's okay, I'm right here." He mumbled to them, rubbing their back slowly.

Miley moved into him closer, pulling on his tank topped hoodie. Their words slow and shakey, "Ple-ase.. dont... g-o." Miley hiccuped in distress as the boy next to them rubbed their back comfortingly.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I'm staying right here with you in my arms until you're okay." He whispered to Miley.

Miley hiccuped a sob every now and then.

Soon enough the platinum blonde fell asleep in Jackson's arms, tears streamed down their face one last time before they were completely out.

"God damn it. What happened?" He mumbled to himself as he looked down at Miley, moving strands of hair out of their face. "I will never leave you alone. You need me and I need you."

His face crumbled into the crook of Miley's neck. All he wanted was to protect them and keep them safe from all the outside life dangers, but he wasnt always there when he was actually needed.

Eli was outside, though he disliked being anywhere but his own home this was slightly nice.

It wasnt because he was at peace. It hadn't been because he was with his family. But it sure was nice to look at Miley Lockwood's house from where he sat.