Rosekiller - Diary

Evan had always kept a diary. Of course, it was a secret from everybody. Evan Rosier? A diary? It would be around the school and back within the span of one period. So he hides it under his pillow. And don't go saying that's a terrible hiding spot because HE KNOWS. Unfortunately, Barty was the one who happened to stumble across the leatherback book. 

"Hey, Evan? What's this?" He holds up Evan's diary. 

"Nothing!" Evan says quickly. Barty raises an eyebrow. "Fine. It's Dorcas'. I promised I'd hold onto it for a couple days."

"Well apparently, Dorcas is in love with me." Evan flushes bright red. 

"Maybe she is." 

"Evan, you and I both know she's not. So, why don't you tell me who this belongs to, hmm?" He says, stepping closer. 

"I don't know. I already told you. Dorcas gave it to me."

"Liar. This is your handwriting. And you signed every page."

"Fine! Fine! It's mind. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to study. Goodbye!" He goes to walk away, but Barty grabs the back of his collar. 

"Not so fast." Evan spins around to face the boy. "You're in love with me?"

"I should go..." 

"Answer the question." After every word, Barty takes a step forward. Now, his face is less than two inches in front of Evan's, and it is not helping his flush. 

"Maybe." 

"Well. Good," Barty says, putting a finger under Evan's chin and tilting his face up. 

"Why-?" He's cut off by Barty pacing his lips on Evan's. Evan can't react for a moment, not believing this is real. Barty pulls back. 

"Was that ok?" He asks, the small space between their faces growing more heated by the second. 

"Of course," Evan says before kissing Barty again. This time it was an actual kiss, fast and heated. Barty kissed back, of course, but something just had to ruin it. The door swings open to reveal Regulus and James Potter. Of course, Evan thinks. 

"Oh... hello," James says, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Sorry, lads, but we're going to need the dorm for a few hours," Barty says. And they did end up using the dorm for a few hours. 

Sorry, I don't write smut. Happy reading!!

--BookObsessor95