Meeting of the Gays

In which one Marauder comes out to the rest, simply for the rest to do the same. Fluffy, gay. Dorlene, Jegulus, Marylily, Wolfstar, Rosekiller. Game of truth or dare with all the main Marauders era characters, there's a list at the start. No warnings. Very unfinished. (see my rants for more details). Happy reading!!

--BookObsessor95

Characters:

Remus
Sirius
James
Not Peter he's feeling under the weather
Lily
Mary
Marlene
Dorcas
Regulus
Barty
Evan

Everybody sits in a circle as they prepare for the night ahead. 

"Everybody, in front of you you will see a vial. Inside is veritiserum. Drink it, if you are comfortable with doing so. If not, someone can cast a anti-lie spell," Lily says to the group. Everybody takes the potion. "Who goes first?"

"I vote Marlene!" Mary says. 

"Agreed," Sirius adds. 

"Yes! Good idea," James says. 

"Well?" Lily asks, looking at Marlene. 

"Fine. Mary, truth or dare?" 

"Dare!" Marlene smirks and gestures for her to come closer. Mary does and Marlene whispers something in her ear. "Lily," she says, with no explanation. Marlene smiles up at her while Mary goes bright red. She clears her throat and sits back down. "James, truth or dare?"

"Dare, of course." 

"I dare you to... kiss a Black brother." 

"What?!" James exclaims. "I'm not kissing Padfoot! No way!"

"Good thing he's not the only Black brother then, isn't it." James gapes at her. Regulus is silent, but that's rather normal. 

"Nope! Prongs, you're kissing me! No way am I letting you kiss my brother," Sirius says.

"I'm not kissing you, Pads. Reg?" Regulus rolls his eyes. 

"It is a dare, after all." Evan and Barty laugh and exchange a glance. Dorcas covers her mouth, but her shoulders are shaking in a silent laugh as well. Apparently, the Slytherins know something nobody else does. Regulus glares at them. 

"Right well, I guess I have to kiss you then. Is that ok?"

"Yes, Potter. Didn't I just say that?"

"Yeah, you did." 

"Well come on, we don't have all night." James steps forward and kisses Regulus so quickly it can hardly count as a kiss, but it does by definition so it's allowed. 

"Sirius, truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to... put your hair in a bun and keep it up for the rest of the game." 

"Easy. Mary, can I borrow a hair tie?" Mary flicks her hair tie to him and he ties up his hair. He does not notice Remus staring in awe. Lily does, though. "Ok, Dorcas, truth or dare?"

"Truth." 

"Girls or boys?"

"Girls. Remus, truth or dare?" Dorcas asks. 

"Truth." 

"Favorite class?" 

"Care of Magical Creatures. Um... Barty, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"