Part one

Sitting in my car riding towards her new school made me realize what a new start feels like. This fresh feeling of hearing new kids talking. I stepped out my car and right after that' the bell ringed. My first class was going to start sooner than I expected.

I stepped trough the door seeing that barely anyone was already in class.
I saw this girl sitting in the back of the class and decided to ask her to sit there.
'Hi, am y/n. I was wondering if I can sit here?' She looked friendly and gave me a warming smile. 'Yes of course. I'm Sidney Prescott it's nice to meet you. Are you new here?' She asked.
'Yes I am. I wanted to have a new start' I replied.
They talked during the whole lesson till the bell rung. 'Well I need to go to my next class but if you want to you can come eat with me and my friends, we usually eat at the fountain. I hope I see you there' she said walking away before I even could answer.

When the bell ringed again meaning it was lunch time I got up quickly so I had time to found the fountain. I walked outside the school seeing further away a small group of friends sitting at the fountain. I walked closer and saw Sidney sitting by the group.
'Hi, y/n I'm happy you came. I'd like you to introduce you to Tatum, Randy, stu and billy'
'It's nice to meet you all' I said. 'So y/n, what's your favorite movie genre?' Randy asked.
'I really do love scary movies so I would consider saying it's my favorite' I replied.
We talked the whole time till the bell ringed again. 'I really need to go I see you guys later' I said walking away.

I stood in front of my locker looking at the code I'm supposed to put in to get it open.
After standing there for about a minute someone talked to me.
'You know you just have to put in your code to be able to get it open right?' Stu said standing behind me. 'And how am I supposed to do that if I don't even know my code?' I asked him somewhat annoyed.
'I think it's best for you if you ask the principal. Anyways, I need to get going towards English' stu said before I cut him of. 'I'm having English too. Am I that long standing here? We better be going. My locker can wait' I said laughing.