Part twelve

I drove off with my car seeing Sidney on the side of my eye leaving the police station too, only she had some company from the TV. The fact that Tatum wasn't there to pick her up means she definitely believed me.
I drove my car towards stu's house to give our guest a visit.
Once I ringed the doorbell it quickly opened to let me in. Stu grabbed some keys from the table and opened the door where Sidney's father stayed for the past few days. 'So, how's our guest doing?' I asked Stu while looking at Sidney's father.
'He's doing fine. Some unnecessary complaining, but who am I to not let him speak freely'
'Great cuz I have a plan. But we can't get caught at all' I explained.
'You're gonna talk about doing some crazy things, cuz you need to remember we're having the party in 2 days' Stu said.
Just come at the police station at exactly 1 am. Okey? You will understand the rest immediately. I'll see you then'

A few hours later it was almost 1 am when I stood at the station hoping Stu would be here any moment. And as I thought at exactly 1 am Stu came running in my direction. 'I did some thinking and are we really planning on breaking Billy out of prison' Stu said looking at me with his eyes wide open. 'Yes of course we are. We'll be able to explain him. No one will be questioning anything don't worry'
I gave him a quick kiss on his mouth and turned my face at the door. I knew Tatums brother was doing his shift now in his own, I could definitely distract him from Billy.
I opened the door trying to let some tears fall down my cheeks. He quickly stood up from his desk running up to me.
'Y/N, what's wrong!' He said. 'He's behind me. The killer is right behind me' I tried to cry the words out. He quickly moved past me and walked out the door with a gun in his hands.

It was the perfect moment for Stu to come inside and break Billy out. After a few seconds he still didn't show up.
While sweat was dripping off my face I thought of how much faster we had to be. I quickly stepped forward till I met the jail cell. 'Billy! Billy!' I screamed in a whispered way.
He didn't wake up add first, but after a few times he opened his eyes pretty wide. 'Please, say fast where the key is' I asked.
'It's in the right drawer of the desk'
I moved fast to the desk and grabbed the only key laying in there.
I put it inside the door and opened it for Billy to run out. While Billy ren out the police office trough the back door, I was full of madness because of Stu not doing his part.

I saw the front door open a few seconds later, when Dewey walked trough it. I immediately went back to the script and started to cry again.
'I'm so sorry Y/N, I saw him but I couldn't catch him. Are you alright though?' He said.
I went silent for a moment. Not knowing how he saw him, and second of all. How do I explain Billy is gone while I was here the whole time. 'It's okey Dewey. As long as we're both fine it's okey. Although we do have bigger problems. When I heard something outside I thought to give it a look, but the second I went inside Billy was gone though. I think he didn't do it himself. I think I saw Sidney's father walking outside with him' I completely lied.

'You saw Sidney's missing father with Stu? Which way did he go?' He asked concerned. 'I have no idea. He already vanished closely into the dark' I lied for the second time. 'I'm also not fully sure it was him. I didn't give it such a big look. Although he did have something in his hands like a mask and a sort of a black dress'
Dewey walked towards the hanging phone and ditched a number in. He started talking about needing someone to come with him to look further for Sidney's father.

'Y/N, I want you to go home safely and stay there till the sun rises. Lock everything up and go to sleep. If something happens immediately give me a call. Ok?' Dewey said.
I nodded my head, said goodluck and made my way outside.
Behind the office I found Stu standing beside Billy, probably waiting for me to come. 'Jesus guys, what was that?' I whispered loud enough for them to hear me clearly. 'O come on Y/N, everything went well didn't it?' Stu replied.
'How do we make them believe we didn't do anything?' Billy asked.
'Don't worry I got it. They think I saw Sidney's father take you. We just need to make them believe you escaped him, and then we trow our party' I said.
'Sounds like a good and easy plan'