Part five

Saturday's we're always my chill days especially when my parents are gone. I went to get a drink when I thought back of the whole situation. I grabbed my phone and started to call Sidney. 'Hello? Sidney?' I asked through the phone. 'Hi, Y/N. what are you up to? Do you need me for something?' Sidney answered exited.
'Yes, I was thinking of having a sleepover at my house tonight while my parents are gone. I was thinking of inviting you and Tatum' I said. 'Sounds great, I can really use a sleepover of what happened. Last night I got attacked by this person with this mask, they assume it's the same person that killed Casey'
'Are you alright though?' I asked. 'Yes I am, but Billy might get arrested because he seemed like he was the killer' Sidney told me with sadness in her voice. 'But you don't equally think it's him right?' I asked curious. 'No not fully, but there were clues so we gotta be careful. I'll say everything tonight don't worry. See ya tonight' Sidney said before she hang up.

I ditched Tatum's number in and called her to announce the sleepover. When she said yes I knew it was about to get real. I hang up and made my last call. I called Billy to say everything was going according to our plan. Tonight had to go as planned other wise we're doomed. Two hours before the sleepover was gonna happen I put everything ready for the sleepover and for the scene.
The fact that Stu and Billy are going to be here to take kill me gave me a smal shiver going down my back.

Two hours later I heard the bell ring. 'Coming!' I screamed to be sure they heard me. I ren up towards the door to open it. Both Tatum and Sidney were standing at the front door. 'Come in. Make yourself at home'
I already decided that we could best sleep downstairs in the living. The real reason was for the scene but I made up that my room must be to smal.

'So Sidney, do you wanna talk about the whole thing that happened?' I asked. 'Yeah, I heard about that. What exactly happened?' Tatum added to my sentence.
'Well, there was this person calling me and I said I didn't know him. Before I knew it he started talking about him being at my house. I got scared and wanted to safe my house but then he got in and tried to kill me'
'Yeezys, that's a lot to process' I said. We talked some more till I decided to grab some snacks. Right before I grabbed the bowl the phone started ringing. It felt like my heart skipped a beat. I needed to pick up fast if it was Billy or Stu. I grabbed the phone to say hello. 'Hello Y/N' this deep voice spoke on the other side. I knew it was them from what I've heard before. I had to play with it as good as I could.
'Who is this?'
'I've heard you like to play games' on of the boys on the other side of the phone said. 'What do you want?'
This time I saw Sidney and Tatum look confused on the side of the my eyes. 'I just want to get to know you'
'Well, I'm not fully interested. Maybe try another girl' I said knowing I had to hang up after I said that sentence. I hung up and grabbed the bowl of snacks. 'What happened there?' Tatum asked concerned. 'I don't know. Some random dude who tried to flirt on the phone'

The moment I sat still the phone ringed again just as planned. I put the bowl down and went up to the phone again. When I put it by my ear I heard the same voice again. 'Hello again. I wouldn't hang up again if I were you'
'Why not? What are you gonna do?' I asked on a more jokingly way. 'I could rip out your heart out of your fucking body' he cursed more aggressive than I thought.
'Yeah sure. How are you going to do that you don't even know where I live'
'Don't I? Than who am I looking at?'
I knew this was the moment I had to hang up. 'He's here' I said turning around. 'Who's here?' Sidney asked. 'The guy who tried to kill you. He's looking at us' I replied.

I knew I hadn't locked the back door so I had to be able to get close towards that.
'I think I forgot to lock the back door. I'll be right back'
I walked away leaving the two girls alone in the living room.