Part seven

I stood up and made a sign so they both knew they could sit down. While the two boys were talking I went up to the kitchen to get some beers.
'I'm back with some beer'
Thanks girl, you know you really are a saver' Stu said while smiling. 'Anything for the two best boys of the town'
After many beers we all three got some lighter in the head. 'I think this was really fun but I need to go though. If dad knows I'm gone I'm in big trouble' Billy spoke out.
'Yeah, no problem I see you tomorrow at school?' I asked. 'Yes, of course. I don't wanna mis such a fun thing'
Billy got out the door while Stu was still with me on the coach. 'I don't have any parents waiting for me. I can stay if you want?'
'I'd love that. That way I don't need to be alone here' 'don't worry you will not have to be alone'

His head slowly came closer to mine and a few seconds later his lips touched mine. The moment he didn't feel me breaking the kiss he went a little harder.
I knew he and Tatum were just one big game, I somewhere felt bad for her but I knew she was getting killed like all the rest.
I had to have some fun too.
He placed his right hand on my left hip and without breaking the kiss he pushed me down so he could be on top of me.
He broke the kiss so we both were able to breath. 'Oh y/n, the feelings that you give me' He breathed out.
He pressed his lips on my neck, while doing so I felt his smile on my skin.
Now his body was so close to mine I could feel his boner. 'Do you feel how much i wanna fuck you right now?' He asked.

I couldn't do anything more than stay silence till I found the best line I could say. 'Would you dare do it right now?'
He scuffed with a the psychotic laugh he gave me a time ago when we talked about the killing plan.
But now it surely didn't mean anything like that. 'Wouldn't Tatum be pissed at us?' I said making sure it sounded like a joke.
'Well why would she need to know?'
'I don't know, but how could you trust me? I might just tell her right when I have the change'
'If you say anything to her, you might be the next one hanging on a three'

Kissing him after he said that made it clear what my answer was. 'You like this, don't you?' He said teasing me.
I nodded while catching my breath. 'Do you want more?' He asked politely. 'Yes'
'Than I'd like you to beg for it'
'Please, please fuck me' with that being said he knew what to do. We both took off our clothes till we were fully naked.
Because from all the beers I had drank up there wasn't a lot to think about what we were doing. Both of us not being able to think through the alcohol we just drank.

I hoped to remember more than I did when I woke up. Seeing everything cleaned up and Stu being gone I assumed he left early in the morning.
I heard my phone ringing from the kitchen. I picked up and said hello.
'Good morning darling, got a good time last night?' Stu asked teasingly. 'Good morning. What are you calling for?' I asked ignoring the other question. 'Well you know today our plan is going to be continuing and the moment we did our part it's you're turn. So you know what to do?'
'Yes, I do. I hack his phone and give Sidney a call to frighten her'
'Perfect. We'll speak to you later'
With that said I hung up the phone.