Part thirteen

It's Friday night. Since the prison escape thing happened, Billy had to explain everything that happened in our fake scenario.
From Sidney's father breaking him out of the prison while I was "outside" to him escaping while he would apparently not be looking out.
While he was just outside of jail, I made it so the phone calls would look like it's from Sidney's father so Billy would be free. Now he's free earlier we can trow our party.

Immediately when school was done I went towards Stu's house and help him set up everything for tonight.
After putting a lot of beers in the kitchen fridge, finding a box with movies and getting all the snacks we stood there in the kitchen.
I knew we both were stressed out for tonight and needed a fun way to pass time.
'Looking forward to tonight?' I asked.
'Yeah, we definitely gonna get Sidney and kill her and her father' he replied.
'But what if goes all wrong and we die? If that happens all the fun we could have together would be gone' I tried by best teasing him.
'We could have some fun right now' he said after understanding where I was going to.
'Could we really?' I said wrapping him around my finger. 'I know you want me as much as I want you' he smirked.
'Well then, let's have some fun'

Right after I wrapped my legs around his torso, he placed me onto the counter while roughly kissed me.
He took of my shirt leaving my upper body with only a bra. He went from kissing my lips towards kissing my neck and leaving some trails.
When he went lower down towards my upper breast, he stopped for a good second to put his own shirt out.
He continued to Kiss my body and before I knew it he unbuttoned my bra with his left hand. 'Stu, where did you learn how to do that?' I asked curiously.
'I guess aim a natural talent' he breathed hard out.
'You sure are' I said while giving him a sweet smile. It was the first time in weeks that I felt more than just being a murderer.
we unzipped our pants and thought to take a short sex break.
The few next minutes we fucked the names out of each other till we were both tired and needed to make ourselves ready for the party.

'I loved the way you fucked me today' I whispered while stepping away.
I swear I could hear a little scoff coming from his lips.