Part three

It was Friday night an half hour before I went to Stu's house. I dressed myself a little bit up and got in my car.
It wasn't the longest drive towards his house but still I managed to be a few minutes to late.

I pressed on the bell witch ringed right through my ears. A few seconds later I heard the rambling of the lock opening. The door opened and like I thought, it was Stu. 'Come in' he said politely. 'Thank you. I hope I'm not to late' I said.
'Don't worry you're right on time. I wasn't done either, I still need to grab some snacks' he said while letting me in.

'Let's go straight towards the living room than you can already choose the movie while I get the snacks done' he suggested leading the way towards the room.
I said down with all the movies that got shoved in my hands watching Stu disappear behind the wall from the kitchen. Right when I only needed to make the decision between two movies he showed up with some bowls with different snacks in.
'Did you make a decision?' He asked curieus.
'Still struggles between these two. Maybe you can choose which of these you wanna watch the most?'
'I'd like to watch this one' Stu said grabbing one of the two movies. He stood up to put the movie in and pressed play so it started.

After watching half the movie Stu started talking. 'We both know who the killer was. There's no need to hide it' He whispered closer by my ear. I stayed quit. Of course I knew who it was. After having done research for the whole night. I knew exactly who's responsible for this murder. 'You can tell me who it is. I promise I won't snitch' he said while still whispering. 'You know who it is too, don't you?' I said confident.
'I might be able to take a guess. But I'd like you to say it so I could be sure'
'It's Billy, Billy Loomis' I didn't dare move my head after saying his friend is a murder. 'Good guess. Now I'm sure my thoughts were right' Stu said making sure he's letting me see on his face that he knew all along. 'I knew you're a smart one. This question was way to easy for you, wasn't it. Wanna know what the real question is?' On that moment he got me. This was the twisted part I hoped never happened. 'Who helped him?' He asked.
'Helped him?' I asked out of curiosity. 'What do you think. That he was able to do it on his own? Of course he got someone that helped him. So who is it?' The way he said that sentence made it all clear. 'It was you. You helped him' I answered shortly.
'You really are smarter than I assumed' he said while giving me a smile. 'But what's your motive then. I know billy did it because of what happened with his family but you're reason is still unknown to me'
'Isn't that the fun about it? The unsolved reason of me killing people'
My whole body started to heat up. 'Am I the next victim?' I asked not wanting to know the answer. 'If you were I would've already killed you. And besides why would I first say who it is and then just kill you? You darling, you're gonna help us'
'With what?' I asked concerned. 'Achieving Billy's motive. You're going to help us kill Sidney'

Stu tried to convince me to work with their plan till the movie stopped and I finally decided to do it. How more I talked with him the more of a connection I got with him and the rest of the group. 'I wanna speak to Billy. I want to hear him say it was him who killed Casey' I said in the middle of our conversation. 'Than I guess I need to call him and get him here' While saying that he went up to grab the phone.
After a few seconds I heard him talk to Billy. From what they said I knew he was going to come.