Part nine

School almost ended and we still haven't asked them about the sleepover. I made my way towards Stu and told him we had to do it right now.
He agreed and stepped in the direction of the water fountain where only Tatum and Randy where hanging out.

We all greeted each other till everyone went quiet so I could finally ask them. 'Do you guys have time tonight? We wanna have a sleepover. We already asked Billy and Sidney but unfortunately they both were to busy' I said.
'Of course I'd Ike to come. I sometimes feel pretty unsafe in my own house now my parents always stay late at work' Tatum replied.
'I'll come too right after work' Randy added on.
'Okey great we'll see you then' Stu said leaving the group.

I decided to see Randy at his work after school. I did need some material to make sure they stay and a horror movie never hurts in The friend group.
I walked in seeing Andy immediately standing while stacking a stack of movies. 'Hi Andy, I just wanted to stop by and grab a movie for tonight. What do you think of a horror movie?'
'A horror movie sound great. I'll make sure we have snacks to eat. Maybe some popcorn?' Andy suggested.
I nodded right before I turned around to look at the horror section.
I grabbed the movie Halloween and thought of it as the right choice. I turned around seeing Billy standing suspiciously close by me. 'Billy..., Jesus man you scared the hell out of me'
'Listen Y/N. I know I'm gonna get framed as the murderer tonight so when I'm in prison I want you to do something for me' Billy spoke in his sexy voice I've only heard when he's talking too Sidney.
'I'll do whatever you want'
'Great. Cuss your going to make your first kill' Billy said smirking on the hottest way he has ever done.
We couldn't stay talking in the middle of the store so we decided to pay and leave the store. We stood in a small alley where no one was around us.

'Okey so what's the plan. Who do you want me to kill?' I asked.
'Your first kill is going to be Andy. Sweet little Randy' Billy said like it made sense.
'He's a horror freak he's the first one to know what we're up to. Did you see him looking at us. He definitely knows it's me. If you kill him while I'm in prison there's no way anyone's still thinking of me' Billy explained.
'When do I do it?'
'Well it's Randy, the moment a girl asks him to hang out and watch a horror movie he will say yes'
I agreed with the plan and got the idea to tell him the moment Tatum's out of our sign tonight.
'I'll catch you later then' I said waving goodbye while walking off.