Part fourteen

The evening we all waited for was finally here. Tonight there was going to be a big party at Stu's house, and as far as I know Sidney would definitely be there.

I took my costume out of my closet and left my house.
I promised to take Sidney and Tatum with me on the ride there.
I picked them up and immediately rode to the party. The excitement of tonight grew wider by the idea I was going to have to kill both of these girls.
We already agreed I was going to get Tatum while Billy could get Sidney. Stu was going to kill whoever else was in our way.

'So, you guys ready for tonight? I'm bursting out of energy' Tatum said on her existed tone. 'I have no experience on small town party's but of course does that make me even more trilled' I answered trying to stay on the same happiness as her.
Sidney whatsoever didn't reply on everything. Her face already said she wasn't feeling it at all.
I ignored it completely and so did Sidney.

We arrived at Stu's house and went looking for a spot to park my car. 'I guess there's more people than I thought' I said quietly to myself.
'Let's go inside then. Shall we?' Tatum said.
We stepped inside the house together trying to blend in with the other people who were already fully into the party.
Beer was everywhere but on the same time it was nowhere.
We sat down on the couch where Stu and Billy sat down. I couldn't hold back to give a quick look at Stu.
For a moment we locked eyes and the only thing I could think about for the next minute is if endoniemen else suspected anything. Of course everyone was busy but having so many secrets on your mind makes you wanna be alert about everything.

'Tatum would you like to get us some more beer? I think there's more in garage' Stu told her.
'Of course I'm the slave again' Tatum replied annoyed while standing up to leave the group. It was my sign up to shoot in action.
I quickly stood up too and ren to the bathroom. I changed in my ghostface outfit, took my knife and tried to sneak to the garage. Lucky for me it went all easier than I thought.