Part six

The moment I almost got where I needed to be I got faced against him. I knew right away it Stu. Especially when he told my name I knew it for sure.
'Ready?' I asked. 'I'm ready since the beginning' he answered.

I started running away back to the living room. 'Guys, he's right behind!'
'I don't see anyone' Tatum said. 'But he was chasing me a few seconds...' before I could finish my sentence Sidney interrupted me. 'y/n, he's behind you' Sidney's eyes feared the dead that wasn't gonna happen.
I looked back at the ghostmask and before the knife almost hit me I got aside and grabbed a vase to throw at him.
I hoped it didn't hurt that much for the fact that it wasn't planned. I ren towards the door trying to open it but remembering I closed it.
Right when he wanted to hit me again I dodged it again so the knife would be stuck in the wooden door.

I got upstairs and before the next step in our plan could happen I heard many different police cars coming from the front door.
How could I forget about that? Of course these two called the police.

I had to go outside to pretend he tried to kill me if I wanted to let them see That I am innocent. I walked downstairs and opened the front door. I saw three police cars, all three sirens were still on.
Tatum was talking to this cop what I assumed of what I heard was Dewey, Tatum's brother.
I walked over to them hoping they would get along with the whole plan. 'Y/N, thank got you're still alive' Tatum said while putting her arms around me.
'He was right right behind me. I think he ren away from the sounds'
'Don't worry I'll go look inside' Dewey said. I decided to see how Sidney was doing. I walked away and dragged Tatum with me by her hand.

'Sidney how are you doing?' Tatum asked. 'I'm good. I called the cops as fast as I could. Did you get hurt y/n?'
'No, the cops were right on time'

In about an hour later everyone was gone. Even Sidney and Tatum had to go home from their parents leaving me behind. I decided to watch a movie so I could fall asleep, but instead I heard someone behind me. 'Billy, Stu I know you're there' I said with a scoff.
'Damn it' I heard stu say. I turned my head around to be faced with two familiar faces.
'Hello boys. It was quite a show, don't you think?' I said confidentiality.
'It sure was. Sad for the cops but on the end it did work out' Stu said.
'So what's now the plan? What do I need to do?'
'Like we said. Now you're proven innocent you can help us kill Sidney' Billy said directly.
'So that's it. Just killing Sidney. Why didn't you do that tonight when you had the perfect moment?'
'Cuss we are gonna put up a show for her. Make it much more exciting for us. Isn't that so much more fun?' Billy questioned.
I smiled knowing exactly what he meant by that.

They told me about a plan of kidnapping Sidney's father and when I heard my part of the plan, I was fully convinced. 'So you're willing to hack the phone for us? Will you do that for us, darling?' Stu asked  in the best way he could ask me.
'Of course I would. It's done before you know it'

I couldn't fall asleep anymore so I wanted to suggest something. 'You guys wanna have a drink?' I asked. 'Yeah, sure I think we can both use a drink' Stu said.