Part eleven

Of course didn't it happen as planned. When I heard Billy has been arrested I immediately went to the police station.
Once I was in they let me speak to Billy because they knew I was befriended with Tatum.

'Billy, are you fucking crazy?' I asked. 'You could've get us all in trouble' I said after he remained silent. 'I'm sorry okay? I didn't really think they would think of me as the murderer' he replied.
'Well that's your problem you don't think' my face got red from the anger in my body. I knew I was just scared of getting caught, but I also just wanted our plan to succeed. 'When are they letting you out?' I asked.
'I'm not sure but I think they have the phone results tomorrow'
'Okey great, cause I have our plan' i got cut of by him.
'I don't know if they can here us so shut up about anything and go home' it was the last thing being said before I left.

I wanted to just storm out of the building, going straight home saying everything to Stu, but managed to see Sidney being here too. 'Y/N, what are you doing here?' I heard Sidney say behind my back. I turned around so I faced her with a sweet smile on my face. 'Hi Sidney, just wanted to check and hear what happened' I said on a neutral tone.
'Well, I got attacked yesterday, and right when the killer was gone Billy showed. They wanna see if he was the one who called me' she said looking terrified and tired. 'Do you really think your own boyfriend would do this?' I asked curious what she would answer'
'I don't know what to believe anymore. Can we maybe talk in private right now?'
By looking at the emotion on her face it is anything except something positive. I nodded my head and walked towards the closest room.

'So, what do you wanna talk about' I asked. 'I know you like Billy. I know you're not here to ask what happened. You like him. So tell me. Is he cheating with you?'
I stayed silence. How could she think such something about her own best friend. Before I could stop myself I said te most stupidest thing ever.
'Wanna know your boyfriend? Cause apparently you know nothing about him. Come om we all know it. We all know he cheated so many times with you, but I'm not the girl you're looking for. Maybe you could ask Tatum' a small grin appeared on my face.
Knowing that none of what I said was true but sounded so believable made us both get our hairs to stand up.
'Go on ask her. Maybe he'll once wants to tell you the truth'
I pushed her out of the way making room for me to leave her alone in the small closet.
Looking innocent. Check. Bringing drama in the group. Check. Only a matter of time and Sidney would be dead.