[2]

Finally, the school was at an end and I texted Nate

                                                            Iris👁💪🏼
                                  So can you hang out??

Nate😹💪🏼
Yeah my mom is okay with it

                                                            Iris👁💪🏼
                                Okay meet at [location]

Since Nate lives close to the school he is probably gonna drop his bag at his house. I sat down on a bench at the park and went on Insta and I saw a photo of Malachi. I clicked on the photo and decided to follow him, he followed me back fast then I got a dm from him.

Malachibarton
Stalking me huh?                                                           
                                                     iris.chloros
                                                                  🤫🤫

Malachibarton
Wait was you actually?

                                                    iris.chloros
                                               No, you idiot😭

Malachibarton
Icl I'm really surprised that you
Just called me an idiot

                                                    Iris.chloros
                                   You are one though🤷🏻‍♀️

Malachibarton
I gotta go
I'll text you later
Here's my number
[Number]

                                                    Iris.chloros
                                                       Alr byeeee

Malachibarton
See ya
Still hurt btw

I laugh at Malachi's text and add his number onto my phone and Nate walks up to me "what you wanna talk to me about" he asked "Okay so you know how I-" I get cut off by Nate "wait before you say anything I invited Malachi" he said
"Yeah whatever" I say "so you know how I do like movies yeah" I said me and Nate always about acting because he's one of my only mates that actually care about it. "Wait are you going to be in a movie with Chris Evans" he said I shake my head no "Ryan Reynolds, Emma Watson, Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg" he said "I was already in a movie with Emma Watson and Adam Sandler bro and yes I'm gonna be in with andy Samberg" I say all excited Nate screams soo loud "omg omg I'm so happy for you"  he said while basically jumping up and down. "Hey guys" Malachi said while basically popping out of nowhere. "Hey Malachi" Nate said "so where do you wanna go" Malachi asked.

"I wanna go shop" I say heading to the corner shop, I walk in and grab a bag of crisps and a Pepsi "you two want anything" I ask the two boys standing in front of me "Nah I'm good" Malachi says as Nate walks over and grabs a bag of sweets and a drink, I pay for the food and we walk to the beach.

Once we arrive at the beach we decide to go to the market usually there's just fruit and maybe some jewellery. I head over to one of the stands and grab a necklace it had a black smooth rope and some sort of sea shell hanging from it. "This kinda suits you" I say as I put it against Malachi's neck. "Imma buys it for you" I grab my 5 dollars out of my phone case and pay the women at the stand. I give the necklace to him "thanks" he says with a light chuckle. "Hey look what I found" Nate yells, he found a sombrero. "Don't it look nice?" Nate says with a big grin on his face "It looks very nice" I say with a small laugh.
We walk around the market for about another 5 minutes when Malachi stops and grabs two pineapples and puts them up to his eyes which end up hitting me in the face "ohh I'm so sorry" he says while laughing his head off "I hate you so much" I say while rubbing the side of My face even though I was laughing it still kinda hurt.

"Yo guys I gotta go" Nate says he had just been on the phone so I guess it was his mum or something. "But we've barely been out" I argue "Yeah I know, I'll see you tomorrow yeah" he says "yeah alright bye" I say with a smile "see ya" Malachi says.

"I gotta show you something" I say to Malachi while grabbing his wrist and dragging him somewhere. "Your gonna have to climb a bit" I say to him "fine by me" he replied a little out of breath I lead him to a gate. I put my foot on a piece of gate that had been broken off. I reach for the top of the gate pulling myself up. I pull my leg over the top then I do the same with my other leg. I jump to the ground "Okay so put your foot there for support an-" I get cut off by Malachi "Yeah I know what to do I just watched you" he does what I do but his foot got stuck and ended up falling over the gate. I roll my eyes "just get up pineapples" I say to him while starting to walk away.

Once we get to the top of the abandoned building I wipe my hands and sit down, Malachi sits down next to me "what was the point of being up here" he asks me "in about 30 minutes the sun will set and the view will look amazing" I say while wiping my jordans clean. "Look I like barely know you but you seen real fun to hang out with" he says, he was making eye contact with me which made my stomach feel weird kinda like butterfly's. "How about one day we go to the beach together, you probably know some good beaches right" he spoke "Yeah I know a few" I replied in a soft tone once I finished speaking I broke eye contact and looked at the view.

Malachi gets up and walks to the edge of the building "there's a beach down there" he points to the water I get up and stand next to him "yeah but there's no sand you idiot" I say to him "why you always calling me an idiot it hurts bro" he said being way too overdramatic, I mean I just can't believe he called me bro "sorry pineapples" I say sitting back on the ground he slowly walks over to me and sits down "tell me about your family" he said he turned his head to me. I chuckle "why do you wanna know about my family" I asked holding eye contact, my stomach was going crazy I felt so excited but so calm at the same time. "Because stuff like that is interesting, now just answer the question" he said still keeping eye contact "fine I have a mum, a dad and grandparents" I say, I don't like to talk about my family often. "Okay" he said he didn't say anything for about a minute or so we were just staring into the eyes of each other. It was peaceful.

The sky started to turn more orange, the sun was slowly disappearing into the curve of the earth. It was beautiful. All your worries went away for a minute, feeling like you are the only person in the world. Wanting to stay there for eternity. The sound of waves crashing against the rocks was an amazing calming sensation.

"Crazy how beautiful that is" Malachi says which snaped me out of my trans. "Yeah it's so pretty" I say while looking up at him, 'two things are pretty here'  I think to myself. I wouldn't say that out loud of course I'm wayyy too scared to do that. My phone buzzes I take it out of my pocket and have a look at it. Oh it is from my dad I open the message 'I want you home now' great it already takes 20 minutes to get out of the building. "We gotta go" I say the reason I say 'we' is because it's almost dark and its like an hours walk back. "Okay" he says and gives me a simple smile.

Once we get close to my house "Okay I can walk the rest" I say turning to Malachi "Alright bye I guess" he says very awkwardly "bye" I hug him, damn he smells good, he hugs me back a small smile crept across my face. "I'll text you later " he says in a soft tone "Yeah okay" I say walking away and looking up at the stars.

Heyyy
2nd chapterrrr
Sorry for any spelling mistakes
Thank you for 16 readers xx