[5]

I didn't know malachi was an actor he looked familiar so I guess I might of seen him something I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Oh heyy iris" malachi says as he walks over to me. What was this guy in, its annoying me and like I don't wanna be rude by asking I mean is that even rude I don't know maybe I should ask its not like nothing bad will happen. What happens if he finds me rude and stops being friends with me though and ends up dating ava. I shouldn't think about that I will just search it up later.

"Heyy malachi" I say all cheerful with a soft smile on my face. He sits down next to me and opens his script and as a quick read through.

"Which character you auditioning for?" He whispers to me still looking at his script. "

"Milly" I said this character was the main character i don't know why my agent picked this one. I didn't mind it apart from the fact she has some sort of boyfriend in it.

"No way I'm auditioning for jack" he said laughing, this was not a laughing matter if we both get the role were gonna have to play boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean I don't mind it THAT much.

"Oh ew" I laugh as if I'm not kinda happy abt this. What was malachi in its starting to bother me now. "What were you in cus it's annoying me so much" I also him I know I said I was gonna search it but hey ho.

"Um I was in stuck in the middle" I cut him of his sentence "yes that's where I know you from" I said just before someone came in.

"So you watched Disney channel as a kid" he asked while running his fingers through his hair, he had a cute on his face and plus he was showing off his cute dimples.

"Nah I watched like one episode I mainly watched nickelodeon" I said I think I kinds hurt his feelings cus his smile went down but I don't know.

"Ohh ok" he said as if he didn't want to speak to me anymore. "You good" I ask him "yeah" he said in the most driest tone I have ever heard like does he not like me anymore because I didn't watch his show growing up.

We just sat there in silence while some other people came in. The casting people came out of the other room.

"Okay since everyone is here now we're gonna start auditions" one of the ladies said and everyone stood up. "Hmm okay you two are gonna go together" the lady said while pointing at two other people. We had all partnered up together but I weren't with malachi I don't know why she didn't put up together, we were standing nexk to eachother so like why didn't she put us together.

I was stuck with some guy named noah he was so chatty. He would stop talking for even a second. I don't even know what he was talking about to be honest it just sounded like gibberish.

Me and noah get called up to audition and he is absolutely shit. Now I ain't even gonna get the part cus of him. Well I still might I don't know.

Once the audition was finished they told us to stay until they decided who it was gonna get the part. It only took about 5 minutes until they said who it was.

"Okay for jack we have decided to go with malachi barton" said one of the casting people. I could see the girl he was partnered up with get all excited thinking she was gonna get the part.

"Now for milly we are gonna go with iris chloros" the lady said, I mean I wasn't actually as happy as I thought I was. I was still happy I'm probs just in a bad mood.

I head home not talking to anyone cus I was not in the mood for it. I get home about 6pm. I was there for about 2 hours and all I basically did was sit around. I just wanted to eat Then sleep.

I head to the kitchen to grab literally anything and my dad walks in. "How did your audition go?" He asks me looking aswell in a bad mood. "I got the part so good ish" I say as i was grabbing a corner yogurt "how did you meeting or whatever it was go?".

"Good ish" he says in a dry tone, is today just a day where everyone needs to be dry honestly it's pissing me of so much. I head up stairs and put some brooklyn nine nine on. It's a very calming show in my eyes so it might make me feel better.

It was about 9 pm and I decided to head in my phone. I see that malachi had texted me so I opened it.

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍😋
Sorry about today I just had a hard day

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🥴
It's fine.

It was not fine he put me in a bad mood just because he had a bad day honestly it ain't fair. I was better until he texted me so that's on him.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍😋
No it's not I'm really sorry
I will make this up to you

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🥴
Okay then

If he's gonna be dry to me I'm just gonna be dry back even though its over text but it still count as some sort of revenge if you gets me. I check insatgram before I go to bed cus maybe some edits of myself might make me feel better.
I come across something netflix posted.

𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 256,784 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 [𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] @𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 [𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] @𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬.𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐬 @𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 2,679 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...

-------------------------------------------------------------

𝐀𝐇𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 144 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥💕