[6]

I get a spam from malachi at like 6am which woke me up, liks who in the right mind wakes up givingly at 6 o'clock in the morning. I open the text.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍😋
wake uppppp
yoooooo
helloooooooo
you alive
iris
iris
iris
iris
hey
bro
jdod
djskdj
djdk
hey
yo
iris
Hdjdjs
Djdjdj
Hdjdj
Yooo
Hello
Broooo
Wake upppp

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬🥴
AHH WHAT
OMDS WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU
SPAM ME BRO
ANNOYING

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍😋
Sorryyyy
anyways
we gotta go to rehearsals

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬🥴
Okay what time

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍😋
12 o'clock

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬🥴
WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP
AT 6 O'CLOCK IN THE FUCKING MORNING
THERE WAS NO NEED

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍😋
Chill bro
I just thought you need to know

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🥴
I would of got an email or whatever aswell
And do not tell me to chill I need my sleep

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍😋
Just go back to sleep
Easyyyyy

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🥴
Fine don't text or nothing yh

I went back to sleep pretty quickly so that was kinda good I guess. I woke up at 11 which was a big surprise cus I thought I was gonna sleep through 12. I get up and make my way to the living room and put on some how I met your mother. I was near the end so I might aswell finish it today. I'm so mad at how they ended.

At 11:30 I went to get ready I might be late but i don't mind that much. I have like a 5 minute shower because I felt a little dirty for no reason. I was ready at 11:55 which was decent timing matters how fast I walk though.

I got there at 12:05 so not THAT late, I head over to malachi to tell him off for waking me up so eay for no reason.

"There was no need for you to wake me up that early" I say to him after pinching his arm. "Ow" he squeals like a little girl "and there was a reason" he says all proud as if he just discovered a new planet.

"Oh what was the reason" I say being so overdramatic about all this. "Well it's nothing much I just wanted to text you" he says while smiling and flashing Me his dimples. "Oh ok" I say being very surprised on what he just said. I'm flabbergasted.

"Okay everyone grab your script and we're gonna do rehearsals" one of the directors says, well I think it was the director at least. Rehearsals are so mcih more boring than anything all your doing is reading of a script for abt 20 minutes. I don't even really listen to be honest I have the attention span of a goldfish or whatever the saying is.

After we finished they let us go home and it took way longer than expected, so many questions so much talking so annoying.

"Go out with me" malachi whispered to me. I don't if I heard that right or not. Like I'm confused, is he being for real or he could just be playing a joke on me I don't know.

"What?" I ask being insanely confused on what he's on about "like meet up you deadass" malachi say with a little giggle.

"Oh yeah I guess" I said awkwardly. I just wanna forget that whole thing happend. Me and malachi head out and go to a shop.

"Yo get into the shopping cart" malachi say while dragging it over to me. "No cus last time I went in one of those I went flying okay" I say with a laugh, malachi just looks at me "oh come please I beg" he says

"I ain't but you can bro" I say hoping he would get in the trolley so I could push him over. "Alr fine but you do it after okay??" Malachi says "Okay if you do I do" I say with a laugh

Malachi gets in the trolley and I push and spin him, I push it in a weird way so the trolley falls over. I let out a really loud laugh and malachi just looks at me with a straight face but I can tell he was trying not to laugh.

"I hate you so much" malachi says as he looks at me while getting the dirt off his trousers "awh love you too" I say laughing my head off at his face.

"Now you have to get in" malachi says I just give a stare "no" I say while picking up the trolley.

"No what you mean no??" He just stares at me with a shocked face as if I just killed his entire family. "No it's a simple word or do I have to spell it out for you" I say just looking at him with a stern type of look.

"What but you Said if I do it you do it" malachi said as his voice got more High pitched. "Yeah well I lied" I said while grabbing his hand to go into the shop cus I was Hungry.

"Ugh your so annoying" he says while he  was rolling his eyes. We enter the shop and I grabbed like two bags of crisps a drink and a chocolate bar.

"You getting something" i ask malachi he just responds with a simple no. We go out the shop and malachi looks all awkward being an amazing friend I ask how he is.

"You good there mate" I ask him for some reason he looks all shy and uncomfortable like am I an uncomfortable person to be around or something. Does he not feel safe with me honestly does he think I'm gonna pull a knife on him.

"Yeah I'm good" he says while inhaling sharply. "Look I gotta ask you something" he looks nervous or maybe he is just uncomfortable I don't know at this point.

"Okay go ahead" I said "wait can you open my drink" I ask him honestly for the life of me I can't open a bottle like why are they so difficult to open.

"Uh yeah" he said and then he passed the bottle back to me. "Okay uh iris look" just before he was about to say the thing he wanted to say we heard a scream and I knew who that was.

"OH MY GOSH IRIS" lily screamed, she was one of my mates back in England and what was she doing here. I mean i didnt know her for long but we alwayskept contact. "Oh wow lily" I say while pulling her into a hug "what are you doing here?" I ask her being very confused about this whole situation.

"Okay so basically I'm on holiday here cus my mum had this meeting thingy" she said as I waved to her mum. "Who's your mate" she said looking at him and malachi just gave a small wave.

"Uh thats malachi" I say almost forgetting his name for some reason. He just stands there very awkwardly. My phone starts ringing and it's my dad.

"Hey" I say into my phone "I need you home in about 5-10 minutes" he says I mean I would've like a hello. "Yeah okay" I just say and he hangs up the call, I kinda hate the fact he's always working I mean I barley talk to him.

"Look I gotta go I'll text you later" I say to lily and me and malachi walk off it was about a two minute walk back to my house so it was all good.

"So what did you wanna say" I ask malachi "it's nothing forget it" he says with a small smile. It obviously wasn't just nothing but if he wants to keep it to himself he can keep it to himself.

"Sorry I couldn't hang out much today" I say "I might be able to hang out on the weekend" to be honest I feel bad he looks a bit sad. "Nah its all good" he says and he hugs me goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------------------

𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬💞
𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫🙏
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐤𝐤𝐤𝐤
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥😻