[4]

I woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning because I've got school. The weekend needs to be longer it's so short it's just so unfair that everyone has to do 5 days of school and only have to days of the weekend the school system takes the piss. I get up from my comfortable bed and make my way to the bathroom to get ready. I put on some decent clothes so I don't get dress code.

(A/N- I dont know the rules of the dress code cus I don't go to like a school without uniform so I won't be doing photos of what you're wearing if you gets me)

I head to the kitchen and have some cereal. I put on the TV and watch greys anatomy, I have to go to an audition after school today so I can't hang out with malachi which made me very sad. I'll still see him as school so it's all good

My dad walks in and sits next to me which was strange and grabbed some scotch and poured it in to a glass. "Isn't it a bit early for alcohol?" I say as he chugged down the rest of it.

"I've got a big meeting today so shut up" he said while inhaling sharply. I don't get why he is drinking he designs planes it can't be THAT important. I mean I guess it could but what would it even be about.

"Well I've got an audition later and it's a big one so I think I should have some alcohol" I say kinda joking, I know he's gonna say no because ive got school but it does not hurt asking.

"Yeah okay" he said getting a glass from the cupboard. "Wait actual" I say getting all excited.

"No you fuckwitt" he says with a small smile on his face "you have school and I'm some what responsible so no" he said as if he didn't just chug scotch right infront of me.

"I just can't believe you just called your daughter a fuckwitt" I say in a sarcastic tone "you do know it hurts" I say as I finish my breakfast.

Once I was in school I head over to theo he is a good friend love talking shit about people to him. He's that type of friend you know.

"You know ava" he says "apparently she's got eyes for malachi, that friend you made" he says while nodding his head and smacking his lips together.

"Oh" I say "are you jealous?" Theo asks me. "No why would I be jealous he's not my boyfriend or anything he's just a friend" I say even though I am slightly jealous but why would I need to be they aren't dating and I don't like malachi in that way. Okay maybe I like him a little bit.

"Okay but even if you do like him, I don't think he would go for ava" he said whispering to me, we don't like ava. Me and theo had quite a few arguments with her.

"Yeah he probably wouldn't" I say reassuring myslef into thinking that. "Would you think he would date me" I whisper to theo which was totally proving that I liked him.

"So you do like him" theo say smiling, he always enjoys it when I get a crush on someone cus he can make up some plan to get us together. "Okay meet after school so I can make up a plan to get you too together" he says

"I can't I've got an audition after school" I say "I could probably call you though" I said cus I kinda wanna hear the plan he's got.

"Okay fine" he said as the bell went off and we went to our classrooms. Malachi is in this class which made me have butterfly's in my stomach.

"Hey iris sit next to me" malachi shouted at me as if I wasn't like 5 feet away from him. I sit down next to malachi and ava walks in the classroom. I completely forgot she was in this class. Ava sits on the other side of malachi.

"Hey malachi" she says in a flirty tone even though she can't flirt for shit. "Hi" he says very awkwardly and turns his head back to me.

"Iris call me tonight" he says with a big smile on his face. He's cute. I think I should marry him, are kids would be so beautiful I swear down and we would a big house with a huge backgarden with a swing set.

"So can you" he asks which made me lose my train of thought. "Uh yeah I can" I said hoping theo will understand.

"Malachi do you want to meet me afterschool" ava said while playing with her hair. She look bare dumb while she was doing it no man would want to go near her.

"Nah I cant ive got a thing" he says facing the teacher who just walked into the classroom. We had history so it was just mainly boring stuff about some founding father or what not. I was so happy that he didn't hang out with her.

       ---------------------------------------------

After school had ended I went to the shop to grab some food because you usually have to wait a while before actually being able to do the audition. I'm like really impatient so it's difficult for me to sit still in a room for like an hour or whatever.

Once I got there, there was 4 girls and 2 boys that were around my age, I sat down in a chair and sat on my phone for about 10 minutes before another boy walks in he had dark brown curly hair and a decent face. He was the most attractive out for the boys but he wasn't that pretty.

The casting people walked into the room and said "Okay so we're waiting on one more girl and 3 more boys" great so we're gonna be here for about another hour or smth cus some people don't understand the concept of time.

About 5 minutes later a girl walks in and sits next to the dark haired girl who was already in here before me. The two girls started giggling and looking at me, I just gave them a dirty look and then someone walked into the room. It was malachi.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the new chapter x
Sorry for the late update
Please vote (I have no Idea what that is I just see other people say that)
Love you all🫶🏻