[7]

I walked into my house, and my dad was just standing there. "Who was that boy you were hugging?" he says with his arms crossed, I can't lie. I find it very funny when he acts all serious.

"Malachi," i say while trying my hardest not to laugh. "Is he your friend or.." My dad says being so nosy like why does he need to know.

"He's just my friend," I say, heading to the living room to put on some tv, and my dad sits next to me. "Do you like him?" He asks "woah I ain't watching this movie again, " he says, grabbing the remote out of my hands. "Nah, this is the best movie ever made," I say while snatching the remote back. "You only watch it for Heath Ledger," my dad said. i mean, he was right, but it was still a good movie. "Well and Christian bale" I say with a big smile "well I ain't watching the dark knight, I've watched it to many time and now it is boring " my dad says I took this to complete offence I just can't believe he said that.

"EXCUSE ME," I say in a very overdramatic tone, but I was SHOCKED. "How can you even find that movie boring, the cinematography of it, the acting and other crap" I say I couldn't think of another reason that would hold an argument so I just said what came to mind and it was not better.

"Yeah, but it gets so repetitive to the point where it's boring," he said, trying to snatch the remote of me, so I stood up on the sofa and stretched my arm. "You do know I'm taller than you right," my dad says, pointing out the obvious.

"No shit sherlock" I said while making a face at him, I immediately regretted my decisions. "Right, that's it, you're grounded," my dad says while getting up and crossing his arms, and he has never even grounded me, nor does he know what it means.

"No, I ain't now sit down. We're watching this movie," I say, being all bossy, hoping it will work and make him forget about all this.

"So this malachi, do you like him?" he asks while getting up and walking away to the kitchen. I just pretended I didn't hear him cus I mean he did just leave me.

"Since you're avoiding the question, so I am going to presume you like him," my dad says as he plops back down onto the sofa with a bag of m&ms.

"I don't like him," I say kinda lying cus I didn't know if I liked him or not. "He's just my mate."

"Sure, sure," my dad says. I can't believe he doesn't believe me like I'm his daughter he should believe me even though I'm lying.

Once the movie ended, I went to my room and decided to text malachi.

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
Yooo

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Heyyy

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
You good ?

Honestly, I had no idea what to say like why In the world would I say you good like what question is that honestly i sound so dry that he probably doesn't even like me cus of that.

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
I'm great
How are you

Wait nevermind

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
I'm okay
Wanna call ?

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Yeah okay

I called malachi for about 4 hours until we finally went to bed. He said something about having a crush on someone. He said he didn't know if he liked her or not. I really wanna know who he was talking about for like many reasons. I mean, I hope it's me, but if it was, why would he tell me about having a crush on someone and why would he say if he didn't know if he liked her. It's not very difficult to know if you like someone or not.

Why do boys always give mixed signals, one second, they are all over you, and the next second, they don't wanna speak to you. It's so weird. I try and go to sleep, but my mind thinking about the most ridiculous and embarrassing stuff, its really annoying.

I finally end up going to sleep but I don't wake up from my alarm so I was late to school again. I woke up around 10 so I decided no to go in and just hide out in my room until school ends. I had loads of junk food in my room so I wouldnt starve.

I grabbed my phone and had alot of texts from malachi.

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Yooo
You coming to school
Hello
Where are you???
You gonna answer or what
Why you not in school
Where are youuuu
Are you sleeping
RESPOND
BRO
HELLOOOO

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
Sorry I was asleep
Man stop spamming me
Acc so annoying
Shush

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
You coming to school???

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
Nah
Cba
Woke up too late

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Do your parents not care

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
I'm hiding out in my room

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Yeah cus thats gonna work☠️☠️

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
It will
Trust
I got loads of food and I got my computer what else will I need?

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Um bathroom?

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
Got one like connected to my room
Easy

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Fine whatever
Can you meet after school or whatever

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
Sure if I don't get caught

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
Okay I'll text you in a bit

I decided to watch the wolf on wall street before getting ready, I left my hair down because I couldn't be asked handling it. I did some light makeup and got dressed

 I did some light makeup and got dressed

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭⬆️

I still had some time left so I just watched brooklyn nine nine until I got a text from malachi.

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
ou still wanna go out?

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
Yeah
Where we meeting

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬🍍
At the skate park

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍
Okay be there in about 10 minutes

I got up and walked downstairs, hoping my dad wouldn't notice me not being in school. I got my shoes on and was just about to head out the door when I heard my dads voice.

"Where you going then?" he asked me with a strict tone, which made me think that he knew that I didn't go to school.

"Skate park" I said while fiddling with my bag. "Okay be home by 10" he said and I just raced out the door while saying goodbye.

-------------------------‐----‐‐-----------‐----------‐-----‐------

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇☠️☠️
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬💞
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐱
𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬