02

"So are we ready for tomorrow?",Mr Southgate,the team's coach,asked me with a smirk.

I hesitated to answer at first,because I didn't know myself,but then the image of me taking Jude's interview lit up my mood.

"Yes,I believe so.",I answered him with a smile.

After a while of talking and getting familiar with everyone in the team,a guy that I hadn't noticed before approached me.

"Hello beautiful lady,how do you like it so far here?Are these dickheads treating you well?",he asked me with his big blue eyes piercing through mine.

I wasn't used to this kind of interactions and I honestly felt a little uncomfortable with his way of acting,but I shoved my awkward ass down my throat and I tried my best to reply without stuttering.

"Well,I cannot have an opinion on all of them yet,but I can admit that I am impressed by their charm."

"I didn't quite catch your name."he said smirking at me.

"That's because I didn't tell you.",I told him,feeling uncomfy by his sudden presence.

"Oh,you're sassy...I see..."

I laughed at his comments and proceeded to end this conversation as fast as I could by saying goodnight.

*Later that night

"Isn't he the hottest?",Addilyn screamed to my face while looking at a photo of Jobe,Jude's younger brother.

To be honest it was not the first time I had ever heard something like that coming from her mouth. But it made me happy seeing her so excited and all worked up so I laughed at her. "Yeah..If you say so..your babies will be the cutest." I teased her

"Oh shut your mouth..Don't you dare act like you weren't drooling over his brother all night."

This bitch.."No I wasn't" I said while throwing a pillow at her face

She started hitting me too and we ended up  rolling around the bed while laughing our asses off.

"You so were and you know it Phoebs!"

I was..and we both know it and he may have noticed too because I didn't really try to hide my obvious staring "Okay maybe I was.But I wouldn't call it staring. I was simply admiring his charm!" Yeap that's some way to say it

"Yeah yeah, call it however you want." She laughed hitting me one more time making my head fall to the bed as she got up to go her bed.

I started to think about Jude and how obviously attractive he was but then it occurred to me that the reason I came here was not to find the love of my life but to work. And besides its not like I have the best history with men.

Before I knew it I had fallen fast asleep wondering what it will be like working with the team for the first time.

*The next morning

I woke up from the sun hitting my face.I looked around my room.Addilyn was still sleeping on the bed next to mine.It was still early for us to leave for practice so I decided not to wake her up and headed to the bathroom.

Even though I had plenty of time to get ready,I wanted to take care of myself so that I looked fresh.I took a shower,did my skin and haircare routine and started doing my make up.If it wasn't for Jude,I wouldn't do any of these,but I really wanted  him to pay attention to me.Well I knew that I had only come here for work,but that wouldn't mean me walking around like I just survived the apocalypse.

Not long after,me and Addilyn got ready and headed to the reception of our hotel. We found Oliver,Thomas and Mr Roberts already waiting for us and then we all got into the van that England's team had sent for us.

When we arrived to the football stadium I felt something bouncing in my stomach.I was very nervous about going inside and interacting with a variety of people professionally.

My best friend saw me looking anxiously around me and gave me a hug so as to comfort me."You got this bitch",she told me winking at me.

When we reached to the spot where all the team was at I found myself looking for Jude.Fuck.Why was I doing this to myself?

The coach greeted us with a big smile and then everyone came closer to us so as to greet us as well.

Jude was the last to welcome me.He approached me winking at me."Looking beautiful today Gentile.I look forward to getting interviewed by you,you know."he said coming even closer to my presence.

"I'm sure you are.Not everyone is blessed to have me as their personal reporter."I replied to him trying to act cool.

"Personal reporter huh?I thought you are here for the whole team,aren't you?"

"That's right Bellingham,I am a professional after all."

"What if I don't want you to be professional with me?",he teased and I felt his breath hitting my face. I then realized how small the distance had become between us.

"Oh,then that's a pity." I said winking and stepping away from him. "See you around Bellingham." I finally said as I slowly walked away from him heading to my best friend's direction.

But she was not alone. She was talking with a boy that wasn't familiar at all. She was laughing and smiling, battling her eyelashes at him. That bitch was flirting! But who could it be? I went closer and saw his face more clearly. That bitch..! It was Jude's brother. She was not kidding at all.

"Phoebs come here!",Addilyn yelled at my direction when she saw me looking at them.

"Jobe this is Phoebe.The girl I was talking to you about.Phoebe this is Jobe.The other Bellingham.",she said winking at me.
Jobe let out a small laugh and I felt my cheeks turning red.

"It's nice to meet you Jobe. I must admit. You look just like your brother."I said while shaking his hand.

"Haha,yeah I get that comment a lot.Well,I'm not such a brat like he is so you can sure tell us apart by this.Anyways,I am glad to meet you too."he said smiling at me.

"Oh no,don't say such things to her.She is going to interview him in a while.",Addilyn commented looking at Jobe.

"Well I am ready to face any challenge that this job is going to give me.Including Jude's stubbornness.Speaking of him,I should probably go find our professor and get some information about that interview.",I finally said to them and walked away to the opposite direction.