05

Addilyn's view

As we arrived to the common hall, I noticed a brown skinned boy talking with Oliver and Thomas.When I realised who he was I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Jobe,how are you?I didn't realise you were also coming to the party.",I said trying to look like his sudden presence wasn't a nice surprise to me.

"Oh I'm not here for the party.Actually neither are you.It got canceled.But,me and Jude didn't want to spend the night inside so we decided to take you beautiful ladies and your friends out.Jude is already out waiting in his motorcycle."he said looking the entire time in my eyes.

"That's great,shall we going then?"my best friend said and we all headed out.

Just as we were about to exit the hotel, someone grabbed my arm. "Umm you look very pretty right now Addilyn, but you always look pretty, I mean that you are stunning with or without getting all dressed up and...yeah I should probably shut up now." Jobe rumbled without taking his eyes of off me.

And fuck me he was lookimg handsome right now. Nobody has talked about me that way and his words really got to me. So I shot him the most genuine smile ever and couldn't resist myself so I gave his cheek a little peck.

"You don't look too bad yourself Bellingham"

*Phoebe's Pov

"Gentile what are you trying to do huh? Give me a fucking heart attack right now. I really thought that you couldn't get anymore beautiful but honestly seeing you all dressed up does things to me." Jude said with a huge grin getting down from his motorcycle.

And I blushed so hard that I swear I could freaking pass out. He was looking way too attractive for my own good.."Aw that's so romantic of you." I said laughing because I didn't know how to reply to his comment without showing how flustered he had made me. "Although I have to admit that you look very charming."

"What can I say?I guess it is the British charm. Now come on I hope you are not afraid of motorcycles because you are coming with me." He said as he put his helmet in my head and secured it.

"Me afraid? Huh, in your dreams!" I said while settling my self down on his motorcycle.

"Put your hands here if you don't want to fall" he said putting his hands above mine and placing them in his waist. This movement had my cheeks going red and I started to feel light headed but he took of making me forget about the situation.

When we arrived to the club I got magically distracted by the colorful neon lights and the sound of the music.People were dancing with each other,laughing, drinking and enjoying themselves.

Jobe leaded us to our served stand-table and ordered our drinks.
As soon as he came back from the bar I realised how cute him and Addilyn were.They looked like a middle school couple in which the boy is too shy to even take a glare of his girl. I hope he will treat her right.

"You look very beautiful Phoebe",Thomas whispered to my ear.
"Thank you,Thomas",I responded with a smile.He was a nice looking guy but Jude was all it was in my mind right now.
Speaking of him,I hadn't seen him since he dropped me here.He must had gone to the bathroom,I thought.

"Would you like to dance with me Phoebe?"Thomas asked me with a confident smirk on his face.
No,I wouldn't want to.Not with him. But Jude didn't seem to make an appearance and I wanted to have fun so I replied positively to
him.

As we were dancing I felt myself getting lost to the rhythm.The lights,the music,my drink,the boy in my mind,Lynie laughing with Jobe, everything felt magical.

Thomas was trying to get closer with me.But I didn't let him.Not when Jude had talked to me in that way before.Not when I came here for work.

But then,out of the whole crowd I noticed him.Laughing with a girl.Saying something to her ear.She hugged him and then he looked at me.His smile disappeared and an angry stare filled his eyes.

I saw him whispering to her ear and then going outside.
What just happened?
Should I follow him?No why would I?But then,this was a chance we could be alone.And I needed that.I needed to be alone with him.Only to speak with him and listen to his voice.

I told Thomas I wasn't feeling very well and I needed to go out.I kinda felt bad for him though. He was nice to me.
When I headed out,Jude's back was facing me.When he noticed my presence he turned around a little bit.

The moonlight was looking really good on his skin. But his features were hardened and he was looking tense.

There was something odd with him. He was smoking. It was the first time I have ever seen him smoke. He was looking very Manish in his posture.

I wanted to say something.I have honestly never smoked before and it was looking very tempting so I asked " Can I have a puff?"

He didn't look at me " No, you can not."

Okay that was not what I expected " What? Why can't I have one?"

He still didn't look at me " I said No Gentile.This is not for you" he said slightly getting annoyed.

The tension between us was so thick you could cut it with a knife.Why was he acting like that and what does that exactly mean. What am I a fucking child?

"Come on, please just one puff. Don't be like that.!"

His whole body moved at that and he turned to face me. He looked me straight in the eyes while taking one more puff. " You know I don't really like to share."

He said looking dead serious and and threw the cigarette while rubbing it with his feet.

What the actual fuck was happening. What did he mean by that.

" Have fun with your toy boy Gentile" he told me and simply left.