11

Phoebe's POV

"Hey,can you chill out a little bit? I'm trying to make your makeup look flawless so stop trembling!",Lynnie shouted at my ear.

I was really nervous about my tonight's date. Jude was going to pick me up in an hour and I couldn't stop thinking about how the night could end up. Us kissing? Us deciding to stay friends? Us never going out eventually?

I was thinking that maybe all of this was a bad joke and Jude did not like
me that way.
But Addilyn was there to hype me up and make me realize what was going on.

Jude didn't tell me any detail about our date so I decided to go safe and chose one of my sundresses. Glad I had a bunch of them.

Well,I knew he was riding a motorcycle but I wanted to show him my "girly" side that night.
He always saw me with sweatshirts and football jerseys.

"Girl you need to calm down and enjoy your date with Jude fucking Bellingham. This is like a one time life experience so have fun and stop stressing about things you cannot be responsible of",my best friend told me while finishing my make up

After some hour I was all ready to go and spend a night with Jude. Gosh, I was freaking out only by the idea of it.

Addilyn gave me a hug and I headed to the hotel's main hall.

Jude was already waiting there for me wearing a white tshirt and some black jeans. When he saw me coming closer to him,he let out a laugh and looked straight into my eyes.

"You're making it too hard for me not to kiss you infront of everyone here beautiful."he said grabbing me by my waist and walking us outside.

"Where do you wanna go first Gentile?",he asked me while I was trying to make myself comfortable at his motorcycle.

"Wherever you wanna go.I don't mind.I trust you.",I replied to him,hugging his waist with my hands.

"I was hoping you were gonna say that,because I have already made some plans for us."

~

"I can't believe you arranged this whole roof garden for us.You're insane Bellingham, has anyone ever told you that?",I said trying to process his action.

"This is the least I can do to please you.And,well not to brag,but this is the only way that we can enjoy our evening without getting interrupted by fans. Don't get me wrong,I love them but there are times that I wanna share with only my favourite people."he said winking at me.

I think that my cheeks turned red by his comment for sure.

"So,am I one of your favourite people Jude?That's new"

"This is the first time I hear you calling me by my first name. I really like that"

I didn't even realise that I did that

"You like what?"

"Knowing that you feel comfortable with me and that calling me by my first name comes to you very easily."

"I am gonna be honest with you Bellingham. I do feel comfortable around you and I am not ashamed of it. Even though I don't know you for a long time I really like your company.But,why have you never called me "Phoebe"?"

"Because I want to use your first name in some special occasion love.Be patient and cooperate with me and you'll hear it. Very soon if you're going to be a good girl"

Love. I loved when he called me like that. He knew how to act around me and make me feel things.

"I like it when you call me "love" ",the words flew off my mouth.

"I like it too. I also like how my words make your face go red. It's cute you know.That I affect you like that"

"I cannot hide it anymore Bellingham, you know how to flirt and fortunately or not I am one of your victims."

"You're not a victim Gentile.You also make me feel things.You don't even have to try. I get nervous only by looking at you. I didn't forget what was about to happen today at the bench either."
"But I don't want it to happen here as well ,",he continued, "the night is young and we can go anywhere you want love"

"Like anywhere?"

"Yes,just tell me and we'll be there"

~

When we finished our dinner we headed straight to the beach.
My favorite place in the whole world. It reminded me of my home. Both of my homes. Italy and Greece.
It felt like whenever I was at a beach, I was also there.With my family and friends. Having fun and laughing around.

"So,Gentile,how are you feeling?",Jude said as placing his hand to my waist.

We were taking a night walk next to the sea.

'What a silly question' , I thought. But the thing is that Jude knew exactly what he was doing. I was feeling great at the moment. I was feeling great around him anytime.He was aware of how to treat me right and make me feel right.

"I feel good. But not in the boring way.I feel good in the best way.Things come naturally when we are together and I don't have to overcome myself to get you to like me.",I said and stopped walking.I turned my body to face him.His hand still placed at my waist.

He was so beautiful at that moment.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world.You know that love?",he said placing his other hand at my cheek.
"And not only at the outside.Gentile you are a beautiful person.",he came even closer to me.I felt his breath on my face.
"God you don't know how much I want to kiss you right now"

"Please do it Jude,please.Kiss me"I said leaning in.

"Are you sure love? Cause once I kiss you,you're mine.All of you is mine."he said tracing his finger all over my body giving me goosebumps.

"Yes Jude,I wanna be yours.",I was now whispering at his ear.

That was all it took for him to close the distance between us.

His lips took mine like he was fighting for his last breath,devouring mine.His both hands moved to my waist and I linked my arms around his neck and rose to my toes.I felt my stomach tingle and he pulled himself closer to me.Our kiss was passionate,yet sweet and caring.We both wanted to do this and I am glad we didn't rush things.
My legs clamped around him,craving for more. He secured me against him and kissed me more deeply.

After a few seconds,we both broke away from each other, trying to catch our breaths.His hands still holding my whole body.

I rested my forehead to his and he smiled to me with the sweetest way possible.

"I really like you Phoebe",that was all he managed to say.

"I like you too,Jude",I said staring at his eyes.

I wish we could stay like that forever. Holding each other tight,staring at each other's eyes with admiration and sharing kisses.