10

Phoebe's POV

Wow.I cannot process what happened with Lynnie and Jobe. I mean I am very happy for my best friend because he is a such a nice guy but that whole situation happened too fast
Anyways,I think they are rooting for a serious relationship and I agree with that decision. Addilyn deserves the world and a relationship with Jobe can give it to her,I believe that.

Today I had to post some Instagram photos wearing England's shirt to promote the team. This is why I went earlier to the stadium so that I could take my photos at peace.

As I walked into the field, and headed to the lockers I couldn't find anywhere my t shirt. The production team had told me that it was already placed at my locker but I searched everywhere and it was nowhere to be found. I wanted to call Addilyn and tell her to bring hers but she was probably still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up.

Just as I was about to leave the place and go back to my hotel where I could contact with the team,I heard someone calling my name..
But who could it be? I was the only one at the stadium rn( except from the security of course,but I don't think they knew my name)

"Good Morning pretty,what are you doing here this early?"

And of course it was Jude. He was wearing regular clothes but still looked fine as hell.

"Oh,good morning Bellingham, well you know, I kinda work here",I responded trying to play it off

He laughed a little and then smirked at me
"You know about Jobe and Addilyn right?"

I nodded.

"Well,breaking the rules is not that bad eventually, don't you think?",he said holding that smirk.

"I believe it depends on who are you breaking the rules for"

"That's what I am saying love,if it's for you I don't really mind getting into trouble",he said and took a piece of my hair away from my face

I realized then how close we had come to each other. I could clearly see his facial features.How symmetrical his face was.How beautiful he looked.I wanted to give in.I wanted to kiss those beautiful lips of his.But I couldn't.Not at that moment.

He probably understood what I was thinking because he took a step a way.

"So,you didn't answer me with the right way before,what are you doing here this early?"

"Well,I have to take some photos of me with your team's jersey but I can't find it anywhere",I told him getting hit by the reality once again.

"And what am I doing here Gentile?You can borrow mine.I don't mind.As long as you will get your job done."

He said walking towards his locker.

I didn't say anything. I just followed him.I couldn't say anything.He was so nice to me and I was always turning him off.

"Here it is!",he told me while giving it to me

"Don't you think it is kind of big for me?

"Well, try it and we'll see" he said giving me a smile.

~

"I am ready",I said walking out of the changing room

Jude looked at me with a face full of admiration.Like I was wearing the most beautiful dress in the world.He wasn't saying anything though and that kinda worried me .

"So? Do you think it looks okay?",I asked him waiting to hear something pleasing.

"Gentile,you look beautiful."he replied to me and gave me his hand.

He then walked us out at the main field.

"Looks like I'm gonna be your photographer for today Mrs Gentile"

"Uh,it is such a pleasure Mr Bellingham"

"Now relax and make sure you look stunning as always",he said and started taking pictures of me

I blushed at his comment and it was probably shown because he added
"Gosh,I love your red cheeks Gentile"

The photoshooting went pretty well and we ended up taking a selfie that he posted on his story. Wow. That was my honest reaction.

We decided to spend the next 30 minutes of full peace at a bench.

"I should probably go change and give you back your jersey."I told Jude

"You should probably stay here and keep my jersey. It looks way better on you anyways.",he said and winked at me.

"I - Jude please take into consideration that your sayings and actions have an affect on me"I said without even realising why.

"Well I should continue then.Because I love making you nervous.Your face becomes even prettier."he told me staring at my lips.

"Please no, you really have no idea what you're doing to me rn",I couldn't stop myself and maybe I didn't want to.

"Gentile,let yourself have some fun.I promise you, you will be fine.I will make you feel fine."he said deepening his voice and leaning in.

I decided to give in. He was telling me what I wanted to hear from him.And I was dying to kiss him,touch him,feel him.Fuck the rules,I was desperate rn.

As we were about to kiss, his coach shouted from afar making us flinch.
Why did that have to happen?We were finally having our moment.

Jude seemed annoyed as well but as he got up to greet his coach he leaned back at me and placed his hand at my face.

"You deserve better darling. So, what are you saying? Meet me tonight at your hotel?I wanna take you out and make you feel good." He said and left me alone,trying to process that whole day.

That was kinda a small chapter but I want to dedicate a whole one to their date.I hope you enjoyed it though !!!