14

Phoebe's POV:

(2 days after the date)

Today I woke up with a big a smile on my face as I have done from the moment I left the date. I can't stop thinking about the way he made me feel. I like everything about him. His smile,his attitude,his big brown eyes.Ahhhggg!

Addilyn was very happy when I told her about our date. However, no matter how hard she tries to convince me she's alright after the whole Jobe situation, I know it is still bothering her. I don't like seeing my best friend like that! I kind of  feel selfish, but I know that she completely gets me.

After I got ready for the day I went and hugged Adds as tightly as I could . She had decided to take a day of as she wasn't feeling very well.

"Morning Phoebs! Looking extra good today.. you so got him girlll!" Addilyn said while waving me goodbye

~At the stadium

As I was reaching the stadium I was met with the team who were already    started warming up.

I went to the staff lockers to organize some things that had to be done. While i was working on some paperwork I heard a whistle from behind. It caught of guard.

Before I even had the chance to turn my head around his hands were already around my waist and his head was buried in my neck. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips and turned me around so I could face him clearly.

"Good morning beautiful.",he said to me and smiled brightly.

"Good morning Bellingham.", I said as I stood up to my tiptoes and gave me a kiss on his cheeks

"You got to have some magic into you Gentile,'cause, you haven't left my mind,even for a second, ever since our date. But I am not gonna lie though, I love it"

He said, and pulled me even closer to him

"You are being very thoughtless and risky right now Jude,you know that?", I was now wrapping my hands around his neck, " Somebody could see us"

"Phoebe, really, I don't even care about that right now. I like you and I am not ashamed to show it off"
He said and kissed me softly on the lips again.

As I was about to kiss him back,I heard someone calling his name form outside. I quickly shoved him aside and pretended I was writing something.

"There you are! I have been looking everywhere for you. What are you doing ? You are starting practise in a little bit", a teammate of Jude said to him after suddenly opening the staff lockers door.

"Yeah I know I'm coming. I just wanted to make sure my schedule for today. You know, with the interviews and stuff",Jude replied to him clearly nervous

"Okay, see you there",his teammate said and left us alone again

"Oh my Gosh, that was.. terrible. We would have been caught! Jude I don't wanna lose my job,please let's be more careful", I said and sat on the chair behind me.

"Yeah I understand", he replied and started walking towards the door
"But I really enjoyed it",he said with a big silly smile on his face while closing the door.

That's it. I am really gonna lose my mind over this boy

~Later that day

When I finished my lunch, I decided to FaceTime Addilyn. She wasn't feeling well those days and I felt very sad about her. She is really the most wonderful girl in the world and she deserves everything.

"Heyyy, how are you doing girl?"m she said to me as soon as she picked her phone up

"Very well actually, I don't really have to do anything important except checking up some things with Thomas, so yeah, I am just wandering around. How are you?"

"Mm glad to hear that. I am,let's just say better. But hey, don't worry about me, I will be fine. Now, tell about Jude!!"

"Well, there are not much to say except from the fact that we almost got caught."

"That is much!!Omg,you guys are idiots. Be careful please, I don't wanna get kicked out." She said laughing

"Well I hope so too. But,we're being way too dramatic. Nothing bad is going to happen I promise you."

"Yes I know, and I am trying to think the same about me too. Everything is going to be fine. Anyways, I have to hung up. I wanna watch my series if you don't mind " Adds said with a fake annoyed voice.

"Yes of course, I also have to run some errands. See you later! Love you!"

"Love you too girl!",she said and hung up.

"Are you talking to someone?",Thomas said as he was entering our working room.

I was on my table and he stood right infront of me

"Um no! I was but now I am not. Are you ready for the project?"

"Yess! I have some great ideas. Wanna show you?", he said pulling out some papers from his bag

"Yeah I would love to!"

After two hours we finished with our project and we were heading outside the stadium.

"Wanna give you a ride home?", Thomas offered to me

As I was about to reply I say Jude walking out the field, smiling at his friends. He looked so beautiful.

"No you don't have to! I will take a cab. But thank you Thomas." I said and waved goodbye at him.

When everyone left the place I went to find Jude. He had texted me hours ago to meet him in the parking lot.

"Heyy, I missed you pretty", he said to me as I reached his car.

"Aw I missed you too Jude!", I said and gave him a kiss on the lips

He was quick by grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

" I love your smile. Have I ever told you that?" this only made my cheeks turn red
"And do you know what I also adore? Your cheeks turning red everytime I compliment you Gentile", he said and kissed me gently."

I kissed him back and placed my hands in his hair. I started rubbing his head and creating small circles with my fingers. He seemed to really like that because he smiled through the kiss.

"As much as I wanna do this right now, I can't. There are cameras everywhere",he said to me breaking the kiss.

"Yeah I know, let's leave from here",I said and pecked him

He set me aside gently and opened the car door for me" Come on, let's take you home pretty"