Chapter 1

-Peter pov-

I am watching on top of the airport roof as MJ boards a plane. I sigh and look at the girl I love leave me. The girl I love who said she would find me and I told I would find her. I was so afraid that I refused to even try and be with her.

"KAREN?" I see my screen come to life "Can you see what MJ is playing on her phone? It looks like she is listening to music"

I see a loading dot appear and then my ears are filled with music.

-Radio-

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say good-bye
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
The taxi's waiting He's blowing his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die
So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now they don't mean a thing
Every place I go I'll think of you
Every song I sing I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time let me kiss you
Then close your eyes, I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come when I won't have to leave alone
About the times I won't have to say
Kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

Of course that...wait that is a song to a loved one. I get her messages pulled up and see a no name on her phone. It is my old number and she tried messaging it. She tried to figure out who I am and I never knew.

I take off for the plane as it starts to move. I am going to make it in time! I have to make it to the plane in time. I take a huge jump and launch a web that gets shredded in the motor.

I land safely as she takes off into the air. I fall to my knees and hold my hand out toward the plane. My last reason for living is gone for good now. I hear a gasp and turn to see a familiar face I have not seen in a long time.

"My husband had a photo with you" A hand is brought out toward me "Were you friends?"

"You could say that" I take the hand and stand up with her help "Ho-how are you and Morgan?"

"She is like her father" She smiles but I can see the pain "I had someone I came to see but I just can not think of where he is and...Well May Parker came to mind but I have no clue why"

"I think I can help" She tilts her head in confusion and I wrap my arm around her waist "I will get you back to Morgan by dinner"

Before she can say anything I pull her with my to the sky. She screams as we take off swinging through New York. I have the place I am looking for right before my eyes. That is until my Spider Senses kick into overdrive.

Sure enough I am rocked by an explosion to my back. I lose my grip on Pepper and watch her start falling to the ground. I dive after her just to get impaled on a glider. I crash through a wall and roll across the floor.

"Hello Spider-Man!" I cough up some blood and look up at a orange hooded goblin creature "I am the hobgoblin! No one you care for is safe! You let my Lola die in a crash! Now you will know pain!"

I am grabbed by the back of my neck and thrown through another wall. I am caught and held above the street. My nano tech is making sure my mask stays together. Thank god I wore some in place of my cloth that was tore.

"THIS IS YOUR SO CALLED HERO NEW YORK!" He holds me out as people look up in horror "HE HAS LIVED TOO LONG AS THE HERO! NOW BEFORE HE BECOMES THE VILLAIN LET US WATCH HIM DIE!"

"Not so fast" Gold bands wrap around his legs and the glider "That kid is under my protection"

"Agreed" A Eskrima hits Hobgoblin in the head and he lets me go "Shit!"

"I GOT HIM!" I am caught by Falcon in a new suit "We got you kid" 

"Sam?" I see confusion spread across his face as another bout of blood coughs comes "I do not feel so good"

I hear a voice but my eye lids grow too heavy. The last thing I hear is 'not yet' as I pass out.

-Time skip-Pepper pov-

"I am telling you all he called me Sam" We all look at Sam who looks deeply concerned about this "He knows me and maybe all of us! We need to find out what he knows!"

"I may know who he is and how he knows" We look at Steven who is beside Wong "Wong seems to know a few things that none of us do"

"Spider-Man was on the news for something that is blurry but I remember" Wong points toward the med-bay "That kid was apart of the Avengers and what happened with Thanos"

"Is there a reason none of us know?" Bucky stand from where he was sitting "Cause I have no memory of him besides..fighting him at the airport"

"I can fix this for us all and only us" Wong starts making magic circles and takes a deep breath "Be ready for some heavy stuff"

We all nod and brace ourselves as his spell breaks. My eyes go wide and fill with tears. I see him and Tony in the labs. I see a kid with a huge smile and a heart of gold.

I see Peter Parker.