Chapter 13

-Peter pov-
Everything is going fine but what does that matter? Kang gone, Thanos is dead, and villains are disappearing. The only two I have really are Olivia and Ned. What will either of those two do two me truly?

We found Norman and tested his blood for goblin issues. It can back negative but I gave a safe antidote just in case. I sigh as I look at the screen before me. Everything is going against me.

Everything I am now is not needed. Ned has been away since I got Norman back. Olivia has caused problems but never killed. I have learned that the officer outside that was dead had been killed by the explosion.

Everything I saw as I passed out was imagination mistaking it all. She moved them and accidentally over used her strength. I have not reached out to her yet cause I do not know what to say. Her life went into a portal and we have no idea how to get her back.

I stand up from my spot and walk over to the window. I have been in my old apartment for a little over a week now. I sigh as I step away but stop when my senses go off. I rush to my stuff as the wall is smashed through.

I look to see Hobgoblin there on his glider. He has the broken mask on and I see the fire in his eyes. He knows exactly who I am obviously. I have been waiting for this moment to come.

"You" I web his face and rush out the hole as he yells "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I rush along the roofs and strip to my suit. I barely get my mask on as he tackles me down. We fight it out as we are on my rooftop. I hear the glider engines and push him off of me so I can move away.

I barely dodge it as I take off running away. I need to get to a safer space from people. I am not successful though cause I end up getting thrown into a new apartment. The family screams as I stagger to my feet.

"What the hell?!" I start to run toward the window but get stopped "You are not just leaving us like this!"

"I have to go to protect you all" A pumpkin bomb goes through the other window and I see the time left on it "NO!"

I barely get it away with me before it explodes. I am going out the window and crash to the ground below. I look up as Hobgoblin hovers above me. Neds smile and the masks blend perfectly together.

"YOU LET ME FAMILY DIE! YOU ERASED YOURSELF FROM MEMORY JUST TO SAVE YOURSELF!" Hobgoblin lands and slowly walks toward me as I stagger to my feet again "YOU COST ME EVERYTHING! YOU THINK I WOULD NOT REMEMBER?!"

"I could hope" I web him to me and uppercut him "It was never to hurt you! I did not do it just for me! I did it to save everyone! The world was trying to split itself! I HELPED!"

"YOU TOOK EVERYONES FREE WILL!" I notice the crowd that is growing around us "But I am not the only one you did that two am I? I have some friends you did this to as well"

My senses are going crazy and so I look around. My eyes are wide and my jaw is dropped. A man dressed like a scorpion, a rhino, a hulk like black alien, and a green goblin are walking toward me. I turn just as hobgoblin gives me a good uppercut. I stumble back enough for them to get me.

I am soon stabbed by a tail and thrown. I get smashed through walls by the rhino and groan. I am not given reprieve as my senses go off and I am attacked again. A black web pulls me back into a bear hug.

I yell as my back cracks and I am thrown. I skid across the ground and stop in pain. I push myself up and look at the six men walking toward me. I can not send a help message inside of this suit.

I can feel the tears from where I have been cut open. I barely am able to get up to my feet in a fighting stance. I see smirks and anger on their faces. I have to save all of the people that are here and in danger.

I try to fight back but I am not able to. I am knocked on my ass and groan. They do combinations against me and I can not defend myself. My brain is off and I am barely even functioning.

I scream in pain and give my last effort. I use weapons around me to get them away some. I take down only one before I am taken down once again. The alien seems conflicted as they leave.

I hear police rushing over and some other sounds. I have no idea who they are though. I just know I hear handcuffs and am getting picked up. I see the family from earlier watching from the front of everyone.

I shake myself free from whoever has me and stumble on my feet. I am not going to let this continue on. I see them on a roof to my right and launch up to them. I catch them by surprise and they split apart as I take down rhino.

I look to see them still with fire in their eyes but I know it is looking right back at them. I am going to stop this here and now. I am not the pushover spider that I have been. I am not going to let them destroy New York.

I am going to kick each one of their asses and I am going to do it or die trying.