Chapter 16

-Peter pov-
I gave Virginia a tour through her life. I used videos and pictures to help before actually taking her places. She seems to remember Tony and Morgan but not me. Maybe that is for the best in the end.

I sigh as I sit on my bed just to have my senses going off like crazy. I look up to see everything in my room floating. I look down to see that I am floating too. I feel something huge coming but I can not see anyone.

Everything goes slamming down and I tumble off the bed. I get up and get into my patched up suit. I let my senses guide me as I move around the compound. I have been here the whole week Virginia has been trying to piece back together her memories.

I walk around and see nothing out of the ordinary. I see nothing until I turn the corner. I see the avengers ready to fight two spider people. Wait those are my spider people!

"Stand down everyone!" I rush over to in between everyone "This is Peter and Peter! I know them! They were there when we saved the world from the villains and I caused the memory wipe!"

"So why are they here?" I see everyone not looking to sure about them "They going to cause kang problems?"

"No we actually need Peter" I look at the other peters confused "We got sent here and we need your help to get out"

"We have no clue how we got here" Oldest Peter takes off his mask "We just spawned here"

"We figured it was your wizard friend but" Older Peters face takes on a look of pity "I saw the tombstone"

"Yeah" I take my mask off and sigh "I dodged the blade"

"But he did not" I look up at oldest Peter and nod in surprise at his guess "I had the exact same thing happen to me"

"Can we exchange pleasantries later?" The three of us look at a visibly frustrated Sam "What is happening here and why is it happening?"

"Some purple portal thing brought us here" We all look around as the P.A. System starts messing up "What is going on? Is that normal? Also are these that team you talk about?"

-P.A. System-

Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy (ooh)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ohh (ooh)
Ayy, ayy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ohh

Needless to say, I keep in check
She was a bad-bad, nevertheless (yeah)
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck (wreck)
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck (wreck)

Needless to say, I'm keepin' in check
She was a bad-bad, nevertheless
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck

Thinkin' in a bad way, losin' your grip
Screamin' at my face, baby, don't trip
Someone took a big L, don't know how that felt
Lookin' at you sideways, party on tilt

Ooh-ooh
Some things you just can't refuse
She wanna ride me like a cruise
And I'm not tryna lose

Then you're left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower
I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower

Every time I'm leavin' on you
You don't make it easy, no, no
Wish I could be there for you
Give me a reason to, oh, oh

Every time I'm walkin' out
I can hear you tellin' me to turn around
Fightin' for my trust and you won't back down
Even if we gotta risk it all right now, oh

I know you're scared of the unknown (-known)
You don't wanna be alone (alone)
I know I always come and go (and go)
But it's out of my control

And you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower
I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower
Yeah

"He with all of you?" We look at the Spider-Man in black and red "Cause he is not from here or with us"

"More white Spider-Men" He removes his mask and I will say I am slightly surprised but more curious by his costume design "My name is Miles and I was brought here by a portal"

"My portal" We all look to see Olivia standing there "I built it again but it is malfunctioning"

"You left it malfunctioning?!" I take off for the doors as the ground shakes "NO!"

Soon a flash of purple hits and then darkness.