Chapter 2

-Peter pov-

I groan as I sit up in a unfamiliar bed. I feel eyes on me and so I open my own eyes. I am met with all of the Avengers that are left. I look around confused until I lock eyes with Steven.

"Dr. Strange?" He gives a nod with watery eyes "What is everyone doing here?"

"Nothing Peter" I look at Sam surprised and he just smirks "What you think you can just name drop me?"

"No sir" I smile and look around to see all of the tears "Did someone die?"

"You lost May alone" I look down at my lap "You had to go through that alone and were forced to be alone"

"I am sorry I ruined everyth-"

"You are fine Peter" I look up at Bucky who smiles "Just rest up ok? You got us now kid"

"Thanks" They nod and everyone leaves but Pepper "Hi?"

"You were taking me to Steven to try and forget you fully" I look away from her and she sighs "That is so stupid to do Peter! I mean you really want to be alone that bad?! What would Tony think? What would May think? What would you mother or father think?"

"THAT I WAS CLOSE TO SEEING THEM!" I see the shock on her face and realize what I said "I...After what happened I never went after MJ, I never went back to a friendship with Ned, and I stayed away from you all...you all have been better without me and now that she is gone I want to die"

"Once you are healed you are coming to live with me" Pepper gets up and walks to the door "No if, ands, or buts will be take as this is not up for a debate"

Before I can try to debate her she is gone. I sigh and look for a remote. Of course the Med-bay does not have one. Why would the avengers ever need one of those!

I sigh and layback to get some rest. I am sure the next few days are going to be slow.

-Time skip-five days-
"Alright kid your back is not fully healed yet" I look at Rhodes and he places a hand on my shoulder "You will need assistance and if you ever need a friend I got you ok? We all have you now"

"Of course" We share a quick hug "Thank you so much Rhodey"

"You sound just like him kid" We pull back with smiles and he clears his throat as we separate "Attention!"

"Yes sir!" I salute him and he salutes me "Thank you Mr. Rhodes sir!"

"At ease!" He smiles and gives a nod "Take care Peter"

I nod and there is a beep behind us "Come one kid!" I go wide eyed and turn to see a smile I have missed dearly "You think Pepper was not going to give me my memory back of you too kid?"

"No sir" He gets out and we share a big hug "I have missed you so much Happy"

"I have missed you too" We pull apart and he tries to discreetly wipe his eyes "Must be allergy season bad in New York"

"Of course" I chuckle and wipe some of my own tears "I have the same problem"

"Man there are going to be no more tears left!" I chuckle and turn to see Sam with Bucky "We wanted to give you some final gifts"

"I got a replica made" Bucky hands me a replica of his original arm "You seemed infatuated with it when we first fought"

"That's disturbing on many levels" We all laugh and Sam holds out a tech spider "For when you need a eye in the sky, on land, underwater, or to send an Avenger a S.O.S call"

"Thanks Mr. Sam" I let Happy take the gifts and hug them both "I hope we can still meet up for poker nights!"

"Every month kid" We separate and I see Bucky looking around "Man it really is allergy season"

"Keep the tears in popsicle" Sam sniffles beside him "If you cry I might just start crying right beside you"

"One last visitor before you go" Steven floats down beside Sam as the duo start to step back and away "Hey Pete"

"Hey Steven" We share a hug and separate "Got an I told you so?"

"If you ever need help or feel down we always have a place for you ok?" I smile and nod "Tony may be gone and...well Happy is like an uncle to you of course"

"Thanks" I give him a hug again "I will definitely be visiting often"

"Good" He hugs me back "I can not wait to see you when you do"

"Alright let's go!" Happy opens the passenger door "Peppers is lighting my phone up!"

"Thanks for the past five days everyone!" Everyone waves as I get into the car "Time to go see what this is about"

-Pepper pov-
"Ok massage done, facial cleanse done, workout done, and sexy clothes on" I take a deep breath and look out the window to see Morgan still playing in the backyard "Please give mommy some time to be able to work some magic"

I look at myself in the mirror and look at everything. I know this is not going to end well. But I have been so lost since Tony died. Peter is like a miniature version of him.

I am going to claim him as my own and get him to fall in love with me. I watch the car pull into the drive and Peter get out. Happy leaves like I asked him to and Peter walks with the help of his brace.

I watch the young man walk toward the house unaware of what is about to happen. Unaware of what I have planned for him. Not knowing what I want to do with him. I am going to make him know what love is.

I am going to get my piece of Tony back.