Chapter 1: A easy take

Luz pov.

I was at the wheel of my ship The Wretched Owl. I felt the spray of the briney sea and the fresh wind upon my face. As my short hair (except for the long strands I had on the sides of my head) blew in the wind I heard a voice call for me.

"CAPTAIN THERE'S A SHIP OFF THE PORT SIDE!" I heard my first mate Minty call.

"Ah good.....a merchant ship?" I questioned.

"A personal gold ship of Belos!" I heard Minty call back.

"PERFECT! DROP THE SAILS AND RAISE THE COLORS!" I demanded from my crew.

They raised the sails and raised our pirate flag just as I had instructed. The black flag had a owl skull and crossbones.

I turned my ship to the port and sailed to the opposing vessel my first mate was talking about, it was a white ship with a gold finish.

"Almost makes me sad too sink such a pretty vessel..." I say just loud enough so everyone could hear.

"Sure does..." I heard Willow say.

"Ok lads let's plunder shall we?" I asked.

All of my people yelled and roared in response. We sped up and came along side of the golden ship.

We all yelled and roared which shook the crew of the kings ship. My crew swung their hooks and leaped onto they're boat with ease. I saw Minty land with grace and sword fight two men at once and left them both unconscious with ease.

~Damn she's dangerous and pretty......WHOA LUZ GET IT TOGETHER GEEZ!!~ I thought noticing my face heat up a bit.

Around thirty seconds later I swung my hook and lept onto the boat just like my crew. I drew my sword and slashed a man's leg leaving him on the deck then drew my gun and shot one who was about to stab Boscha in the back dead.

"OH SHIT....THANKS CAP!" Boscha yelled to me.

"That's the second time this week Soulless keep an eye out next time!" I yelled back.

"AYE AYE!" Boscha yelled back in response.

After that the ships entire crew was either dead or on the deck in pain. Gus appeared next too me in a blue puff of smoke.

"We get em all?" He asked smiling.

"Yup all that's left is the captain and the gold.....well and sinking the ship of course!" Viney replied.

"I wi tak care of tat!" Barcus said.

Sense he was abandoned he can't speak very good English.

~I heard of a similar pirate called Eberwolf the vicious but I haven't run into him yet.~ I thought silently.

I took my gun and pointed it at the cabins door handle and blew it off with a single bullet. I kicked it open and we all waltzed in with Matt and Boscha guarding the door.

Inside we found a timid man in a powdered wig, he was shaking in fear.

"T-Take whatever you want b-but please don't kill me!" He said stammering.

He glanced at a door in the side of the cabin, I noticed this then quickly pulled out my gun and shot the door not looking away from the timid man. He screamed and a guard fell through the door dead.

"Oh was that guy your's? I promise to replace him pirates honor." I said holstering my gun with a shit eating grin across my face.

The man was still shaking as I walked closer too him and the others spread out around the room taking whatever they wanted. I sat on the man's desk and crossed my legs and sat my hat on his globe. I put a little map tool and placed it in my pocket.