chapter twenty one: fun day

(warning this is extremely short but usein this to say I have written and organized da book :))

Little did you know...

bob pov:

There was, well it was obvious for bob he put it into everything you ate, little by little trying to get you as addicted as he was, it wouldn't hurt right? Or have a cannibal bud, I mean he had no one other than Frank, and he really had not talked to him sense he layed eyes on you,  it was an easy thing to forget when anything you did made him feel euphoric, almost as a drug that he would pay millions for just to feel and been in your presence, but to keep  you with him forever? That was a dream come true!, And he always accomplished his dreams...

No one's pov: Y/n had eaten the food, it tasted like  their favorite meat, today was the day bob would be kind enough to let them go out, also meaning he would need the house for his, duties, at this point y/n new that he ate people and stuff like that but they still assumed they  wouldn't be fed, also y/n wanted to bring some of there items home to well what was there new -home- it wasn't that terrible bob, had tried to make it accommodating for you atleast, even tho it was a dusty smelling place, he tried but really- really sucked at trying, but today was the day you would get to be able to decorate the dump into some sort of Masterpiece of your choice, bob would probably hate it indefinitely but it was his loss for picking you, out of everyone, so he would have to suffer ,plus you wanted to grab him some less crusty sweaters, for you to steal, so it would be his issue to deal with either way..

Bob pov: I had let them leave this once as I have seem to be low on stock, but well I would find them if they tried to flee I always do, heh so no point on them trying to leave me, I know this game to well, I refuse to go to prison with them alive, to find another heh, but that aside I needed to refill food, so I think I know exactly who to use..

my Darlins little friend,

I mean it would be easy, no one would even notice that he's missing, no one noticed when his arm was ;)

(Thanks for reading lemme know if I should murder vampy boi lol or I may just neeheeee)