Chapter 9: Strange mother...

After the school day ended and everyone had returned home, Claire was quick to head home after finishing her homework with her friends.

Once she reached her home, she was met with a blue truck with a man and her mother, standing outside chatting. When Claire's mother noticed her walking towards the house, she was quick to end the conversation and the man got into his truck and hurried out of the driveway and in the direction of one of the exits to the neighborhood.

Claire's mother waited for Claire to reach her and turned around, entering the house, leaving the door open for her daughter. "Hey, mom who was that?" Claire asked setting her shoes on thebiorn rack near the door.

"It was nobody you need to consern yourself with. Stay in a little girls place" Claire's mother responded sharply from the kitchen. Claire could here shuffling itand the sound of plastic bags moving loudly, then the bang of a cabinet.

Claire walked past the entrance to the kitchen and caught a glimpse of her mother scrolling through her phone with a furrowed brow. Ignoring the woman, Claire walked up the stairs and down the wide hall, to her room at the end of the hall.

Once she reaches her room she set her book bag down and sat on her bed, taking her phone out and texting the group chat her and her friends created, already seeing the two chatting.

Dog Stealer 🤘

Wtf is 12-67+12

(5:34pm)

God

-43

(5:35pm)

Dog Stealer 🤘

It's a negative!?

(5:35pm)

You cheated don't lie!

(5:36pm)

God

Go die.

(5:36pm)

Fairy tail 🌸

Changing that subject-

(5:37pm)

Some random guy was at the house when I got here talking to my mom. She was being sus about it too.

(5:39pm)

Dog Stealer 🤘

That sounds..... Interesting?

(5:40pm)

God

What he wants to say is, 'No offense but you're mother is selling puspus☕🧐'

(5:42pm)

Dog Stealer 🤘

NONONO

(5:42pm)

I swear I didn't mean it like that 🙏😭

(5:42pm)

Fairy tail 🌸

🤣🤣🤣🤣

(5:43pm)

It's alright, she told me to not pay attention to it

(5:44pm)

God

Definitely hoeing 💯%

(5:44pm)

Dog Stealer 🤘

STOOOOP 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭

(5:45pm)

Fairy tail 🌸

Wha-🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(5:46pm)

​​​​​​​