Chapter 5: Hurry up and get ready for another day

The sun rose to peer over the neighborhood, birds could be herd but not seen, the residents of the neighborhood waking to alarms and starting their day.

Claire groaned and turned off he rphone alarm, she took her time getting out of bed and walking to her drawer, picking out a pair of cyan leggings and a shirt decorated with cartoon cats. She hurried to the shower and to change. After she had changed, she returned to her room to find Eren and Zack, the former sitting at the end of her bed and the latter flopped face down in the middle of it. "Why are you two in my room?", Claire asked "How do you guys even get in? My mom sleeps like a rock", she walked over to her closet and pued out an empty hamper, placing her used clothes inside and moving to grab her jean jacket and shoes.

"We were waiting for you because we thought you were still asleep, we found your room empty so we just settled down. Also Zack got a key from your mom like, last year" Eren said raising his hand only to slam it down onto Zack's back, in response Zack rose up, rapped their arms around Eren's shoulders and pull him back onto the bed into a choke hold.

"Hey hey, no fighting on my bed, in my room, or in my home.", Claire said, pulling the teens apart, "Anyways stop sneaking into my room, you never know what I could have been doing in here, I could have been getting dressed!", She eaid, the two teens sitting on the bed looked to each other then back to Claire, both of their faces not showing any emotion.

"Ew. . ." They said in unison, and Claire's head flinching back in offense smacking the both of them on the head then going to retrieve her book bag. "Anyways I woke up early and made cheese steak sandwiches for us, you can and will thank me later" Zack said, closing their eyes in pride as they stood and walked to the door, leaving the room, Eren following after closely.

Claire looked to make sure she had everything and then exiting her room as well. Going down stairs she found her friends standing at the door, when the two noticed her Eren opened the door and left out, Zack stayed standing in their spot, "Do you have your key?". They said looking down to the bookbag that was in Claire's hand.

"Yeah I made sure to put it back in my bag yesterday." She said pulling on her bookbag, Zack nodded his head in understanding and left out the house following Eren to the bus stop, Claire not to far behind.

​​​​​​​