Chapter 4 pt3: Welcome home Zack

Zack's Pov:

Once departed with Eren Zack made their way up the drive through and off on the path that lead to their front door. They open the door, knowing their mother unlocked it for them and headed inside. Walking down the slim hallway, they turn to their right and is greeted by their mother, "Well hello" their mom says in a higher and more joking tone.

"Hey. . ." Zack said in response, facing the left and walking into their room. They slipped off their shoes and set their bookbag and satchel. They left back out their room and opened the door right next to theirs peeking in the see their older sister, on her computer. "Hey. . ." They said softly, and their sister waves in return, satisfied they duck back out of the room.

They headed back into the main area of the house and made themselves a bottle of water, they hurry back into their room and opened their bookbag, pulling out their computer and note book, starting on making extra notes for their geometry class.

About half and hour of working Zack's mom opened their door and told them that dinner was ready. Zack got up from their bed and packed their things away, traveling to the bathroom to clean their hands off.

Joining his sister and mother with setting the table up, "How was your day at school," their mom asked.

"It was good. ." Zack said, "It had fun, how was your day" Zack said, turning his head towards his mother.

"It was fine, thank you", Their mom said, smiling. They all finished their dinner and got ready for bed.