Chapter 10: School trip!!!

Although Claire, Eren and Zack don't share the same history class, they all have history and the teachers decided that it would be absolutely amazing if their classes took a trip somewhere related to both classes.

The modern world history teacher passed Claire a neon yellow slip of paper, while Eren and Zack's Us history teacher, handed them a similar slip. All the teens needed to do was get the paper signed, pack and bag and have the slip turned in by the next week, the school would pay for the rest of the expenses.

Seeing as there where about 4 classes for each specific history class, around lunchtime was just the right time for half the children to gossip about the field trip their classes would be taking.

"Woah for real?! I knew I shouldn't of took french history..." Eren's friend, Nathaniel said. The short skinny redhead visibly withered while Jamie and James snickered to each other.

"It's okay, I might be able to get you all a pass to come with" Eren quickly tried to sooth his friends dispair. Nathaniel looked up from his seat and to his standing friend like he was a god.

"Teachers pet" the group could hear Zack's side comment as they headed over to Claire, the ginger twins cackling even harder at the offended look on Eren's face. When Zack arrived over at Claire, they could see her attention was elsewhere. Turning to see Betsy clinging to a large student, most likely in a higher grade than Betsy and the two watching from afar. Betsy looked to be whining about something, the more she rambled on the more the guy's face twisted in both horror and anger. The guy raped his arm around Betsy's waist holding the shorter girl closer to him.

"I wonder what they were talking about..." Claire said finally noticing Zack standing next to her.

"Nothing good, that's for sure" Claire looked at Zack quizzically. As if asking how they knew it was bad, in response Zack turned their back away from the two students farther away and leaned slightly to the side, so that only Claire could hear what they were about to say, "I know enough about Betsy to know, whatever that was, wasn't any good... " Then they straightened back up and returned to their other friends.

What Zack didn't see was Betsy turning and pointing in their direction, the tall male looking as well as Zack leaned down to say something to Claire and then walk off. The glare on his face turning sharp as his eyes followed Zack's figure. Once Betsy decided that he was looking at Zack for too long, she hugged him tigher, bringing his attention back to her.

​​​​​​​