Mission 6

Twilight was now bald with a particularly bushy mustache.

The brown suit and green tie he wore were particularly boorish in style, something Twilight's fashionable self would never be caught wearing.

"Goodnight, Mr. Anderson!"

"Mmph," Twilight grunted in response to the zoo worker, his voice several octaves lower.

That's right, he now went by the name "Alan Anderson," also know as the notorious drunken manager of the Ostania Zoo. He is who Twilight was posing as today, the real Alan Anderson stuffed inside a locker in one of the unused storage closets.

Mirage told me to look into the lion enclosure. I've already memorized the map of the zoo Franky got for me, so thankfully if it's up to date it shouldn't be too far from the associates building.

Poor choice of architecture, if you ask Twilight, but it wasn't any of his business.

"Mr. Anderson, where are you going?"

Twilight turned to see a short man with auburn hair giving him a puzzled look, mop in hand as the water leaked from the end of the bristles and onto the floor.

A hindrance, he thought to himself, eyeing the young man up and down, but no matter. You've dealt with plenty of these before, Twilight.

"Mmph, I ran out of alcohol. If I want to take a walk, I can take a walk, mmph. I don't need permission from youngsters like you, mmph," The fake Alan Anderson spoke, his bushy mustache moving with the shape of his mouth as he formed the words.

"O-Oh, right... Of course, sir," The associate said, sweatdropping. He gave his "boss" a short wave before he turned on his heel, continuing to walk towards the opposite side of the hallway.

"Kids these days..." he mumbled, half in character half not.

As he walked further into the building, a small sign with a lion face engraved into the metal caught his eye. His gaze narrowed as he quickly pushed himself through the door, catching the attention of all the workers that were currently working with the lions.

Let's get this over with, Twilight.

(*'◒'*)

"Little Anya, where are you!"

Y/N cupped her hands around her mouth as she yelled for the little girl, her face dripping with worry. Her and her unfortunate searching partner somehow managed to sneak into the associate building, trying their luck at finding the telepath back there. Listen, kids go where they're not supposed to!

Yuri hiccuped beside her, using his hand to hold himself up as he slid half his body against the wall. "I... I wanna have sex...!" He slurred, letting out another hiccup as soon as the words left his lips.

"This isn't good... Why would she just run off like that?" The tutor mumbled, the bitter feeling of defeat racking through her body.

"Dunno, don't care," Yuri piped up.

"You're being a real pain, you know?" Y/N smirked, enjoying the sight of the Secret Police completely and utterly vulnerable. She could probably dispose of him with ease in this state, giving her and Twilight more wiggle room to complete their missions...

She shook her head.

Don't be stupid, Mirage. That'd only hurt the missions and rise suspicion, even if destroying his body and the evidence would be easy.