I know your secrets..

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING FUCKING FED TONIGHT, BUT ONLY FOR MY LITTLE BURGER BUNS 💕

TW ‼️

Ever since y/n was a little girl , instead of wanting pretty dolls , or to play hopscotch  with little bows in her hair ,  or dress shopping with her mother. Instead she just wanted her mother and father to say three words , just three words. "I love you" even if they didn't mean it , the only mouth  that uttered those words was  her grandmother. So y/n bathed in her grandmothers attention , it wasn't always like that .At one point y/n was sure her parents loved her , they reminded her that every day .

But it changed as soon as her brother was born, she loved her brother she really did! but it hurt her little heart to know that her brother was loved the way she wanted to be loved like . Y/n tried so hard to make them love her again , she drew them the best pictures , with a wide grin , but it was never enough for them . While all her little brother had to do was draw some weird lines on some paper for it to be framed . 

You would think she would stop trying as she grew up , but nope, she never did . But as she get older her parents stared to hit her with the harder comments , on her body. if they  knew what they said would go straight to her head , would they do it again?

"you sure you wanna eat that?"

"you've just eaten?"

"your staring to fill out a little, don't you think?"

" your gaining a lot of weight y/n"

"why don't you just go to the Gym?"

She was hurting , she really was. And she had no idea how to help herself , she was stuck in a circle of pain, hasn't she given enough? her mind and soul was owned  by her  parents , she couldn't get away . Well that's what she thought  then of course, now she was away from what could harm her . 

✨Gossip girls✨

 recap * Y/N/other names " aunt you all"*

stew👺: so your telling us that you know that we're killers??😨

Y/N/other names : just don't fuckin kill me bitch fr 🤨

stew👺: hand in marriage fr 😩

✨DaDdY mYers✨ : already married. 

billy the perv: 🧍🏼‍♂️ this bitch ...

flesh eater: Y/n is not married to you Micheal 

Tiff the bombshell: no because she's married to me ?? 😜

stew👺: