daddy Myers?

OKAY LOOK IM THINKING OF MAKING MICHEAL THE LOVE INTEREST , BUT IF YOU WANTED I COULD ADD SOMONE ELSE ASWELL IF YOU GUYS WANTED A POLY???🤰🏼- I can't do a love triangle they hurt my feeling 😞

TW A LITTLE SPICY 👹

After the whole ideal with what happened upstairs , y/n tried to push past as now she had to deal with an angry ginger 2'5 doll , who was stomping his plastic feet on her coffee table  while throwing uno cards around her living room wildly . " what the fuck dude?" Y/n gasped , her eyes following her now messy living room .  Gaining the attention of the ginger doll , who blinked his plastic eyes once at her before screeching as Micheal had stepped forward, grasping the doll by his ankle , holding him upside down.

"girl what the fuck?" Y/n cackled placing her hand on her forehead , side eyeing the now upside down doll. "hey sweet pea , can you tell him to let me down?" The doll smiled a sickly sweet smile , " I litterly bully you online , no." Y/n merely blinked , before her eyes met with another doll, she had blonde hair , a dress hung on her short frame paired with a small leather jacket , The doll drew her attention back to Y/n and squealed happily .

"its so nice to meet you!" she giggled quickly running towards where Y/n was standing , grasping her leg, smashing her plastic face on Y/n's leg . "oh hi!" Y/n blinked before smiling happily slowly looking back to Hannibal "am  I high right now?"she murmured in almost a sleepy state , trailing her eyes over the older man who raised a brow . Catching her admiring him in his tailored suit , "no my dear, you're not high" he rasped out , chewing on his  lip in amusement . Holding back a laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD?!" 

"HOLY FUCK" 

"just stay calm "

"FUCK ME WITH A CHAINSAW BLINDFOLDED "

"what.." Y/n side eyed  Stu who continued to squeal , his hand still holding a harsh grip on her  T-shirt , which started to choke her , making her let out a startled cough .  Rough calloused hands yanked Stu's nimble fingers of Y/n top , pulling Y/n away from Stu completely grasping her at his own side.

"Micheal?" Y/n mumbled keeping her eyes on the gigantic spider , that was carelessly crawling on the floor with its spindly legs. Y/n glanced up at Micheal from under her lashes , farrowing her brows as she watched the tall man close his eyes , tilting his head towards the ceiling , showing his sharp jaw line from under his mask , making her ears grow hot  - 'oh god' she thought 'stop being a whore for this man' .

Micheal's thick fingers slowly started to rub soft circles over her hips , his muscled chest pushed up to her back , making her close her eyes breathing in a fluttery feeling made its way to her stomach , as his hands trailed subconsciously  to her lower stomach .  His large hand covered most of her stomach , still rubbing shapes on her tummy.

help me , he's making me horny .

Y/n placed her hand over Michaels , slowly pushing his hand down , his finger tips barely  brushing over her now throbbing cunt, before pushing his hand completely  away stepping away from his grasp . Trying to ignore the deep groan he let out , and the burning  of his eyes on the back of her head . " can someone grab the damn spider ?" Y/n babbled out her eyes unfocused as she tried to shake out of her thoughts .

Hannibal crouched down picking up the long spider, "tis only a spider?" he mumbled opening a window dropping the creature out of the window . "twas a scary 'spider'" Y/n sarcastically  muttered  . "honestly , You're a bunch of babies" billy grunted shoving Stu's hand away , which was gripping his forearm tightly. "you nearly pissed your pants" Chucky cackled slapping his plastic hand on Billys leg, Which caused billy to growl and kick out his leg , causing chucky to fly into the wall , with a dramatic cry. 

"fuck you greasy, go wash your hair " Chucky snarled  , snapping his doll jaw , the doll waddled behind Y/n's legs peaking through , glaring at Billy  sticking out his tongue at the hunched  over boy .  "my hairs not greasy , you shitter" billy glared.  "did you seriously just say "shitter?"  Y/n blinked , her face going red from her trying not to laugh , snorting in her hand "so fucking weird" pushing past Chucky , pointing her manicured nails to the puddle of blood.

"listen guys, I might like you, but not enough to hide a body in my closet" 

IM BACK 🤰🏼 SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT TAKE AS LONG 

Y/n to Stu when he says the most questionable  things :

Y/n and stu :

how Micheal felt after touching Y/n :

Y/n to Tiffany: