new roommate?

hey my little play doe balls 😘 I've blessed your eyes with another chapter 😼 

you might see that I've edited that way Jason spells because I know for a fact the boy can't spell , and it adds character for him 😭 but he's still sweet 

Y/n groaned as she heard her phone gain once another notification from  the group chat , She rolled on her back before kicking her legs up in a childish act before turning her gaze at her band queen poster on her wall , "your so right ,  I should re-watch slasher movies" Y/n murmured towards the poster before rolling of her bed with a thud . Paw prints dug in her back , a soft meow was annoyingly   loud in her ear "button" Y/n whined as the cat jumped gracefully from Y/n's back, the cat glanced back as her before swishing her fluffy tail and trotting away . 

A bang brought back Y/n's attention from the specs of dust on her floor , slowly she grabbed her spatular that she hid in her room , why I don't know , Y/n doesn't know either ? she army crawled  down the haul , standing up abruptly slapping her palms against the wall she slid her body along the wall in a dramatic way . Y/n heard  Buttons hiss threarangly   from down stairs she dashed back towards her room , searching madly for her phone that was lost in her bedding .

Finally she snatched up her phone desperately clicking on the group chat .

stew👺: " hey where the fuck is Y/N " 

ginger hob knob: I like the silence don't question it 

billy the perv: fuck off ginger 

sweet pea😩: Y/N? are you okay 🙁

stew👺: Y/N

 stew👺:Y/N

stew👺: Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N

stew👺:Y/N 

stew👺: BABE?!