3 - hell

Day two

josh opened his eyes and looked around the grey room.

he was halfway expecting to wake up in his bed and this all be some crazy hack job of a dream, but no, it was real.

tyler was real.

and he was in his basement.

josh sat up and slumped against the hard wall, burying his face in his hands.

"i've been wanting to get my hands on you for a long time."

the quote by tyler replayed in his head every second of every hour.

he had never even met tyler before? how did he know who he was?

the clank of the door lifted him out of his thoughts and put him into a panic mode when he saw the man's silhouette in the doorway.

"joshua, how are you?" he said, josh could hear the nasty smirk on his face.

"aw no answer?" tyler said, finding his way to the bottom of the stairs and towards josh. "well, i brought you a surprise."

"fuck you." josh said, pushing his hand away when it came towards his face.

"heyyy." tyler started, grabbing josh by the neck and pinning him to the wall. he was an inch away from his face.

"that's no way to talk to me." tyler said.

"fuck. you." josh choked out, spitting in tyler's face.

tyler smiled, wiping the spit off his face and roughly letting go of josh. he turned and walked to the unlit part of the basement.

josh cowered down, tears forming in his eyes.

josh heard a few clanks and bangs before he saw tyler emerge from the shadows.

"get away, get away help help!" josh screamed, trying to move as far away as he could.

"no one can hear you? haven't you ever seen a movie? they can never hear you." tyler chuckled, forcing josh to stand up and once again pinning him to the wall.

"w-what are you doing?" josh sobbed, knees buckling.

tyler didn't say anything. he kept joshua pinned to the wall as he clicked on some heavy cuffs around his wrists. josh heard metal on metal, and then the clinking of a chain.

tyler stepped back, letting go of the weight he was holding on josh. immediately joshs knees gave out and he was caught by the cuffs on his wrists. his toes barely grazed the ground. he sobbed, hanging his head in defeat.

"shh shh." tyler said, ignoring joshs whines and pleas. he smiled big at joshs position.

"i was gonna be nice." tyler said, reaching down and grabbing the water bottle he had brought.

"p-please i-i"

"shh" tyler cut him off, reaching in his back pocket and pulling out a knife. he held it up to his neck.

josh whimpered, lip quivering. he was terrified.

"you're a monster." josh mumbled.

"you haven't even seen the half of me." tyler said.

"w-what did you do to all those people?" josh asked.

"would you like details?" tyler grinned, pulling joshs bottom lip down with the knife.

josh didn't move, tyler chuckling.

"don't worry, you're special, or else you'd already be dead." tyler said, pulling the knife away and smiling.

"how do you know me?" josh stuttered and cried.

"i've been watching you for weeks." tyler said. he brought the water bottle up to joshs lips, tilting it up so he could drink.

josh gasped for air after chugging as much as tyler would let him.

"hungry?" tyler asked. josh nodded.

tyler brought a granola bar up to his lips. assisting him in finishing the bar.

"good." tyler smirked, wiping off the crumb on joshs lip. "see. you're special."

"what do you mean?" josh asked. tyler just chuckled.

he grabbed the trash and without a word made his way back up the stairs, and locked the heavy door behind him.