33 - training wheels

day 140

"tyler." josh said.

"yes?" tyler asked, peeking his head into the bedroom from the bathroom. josh was laying in bed and they were about to go to sleep.

"i want someone." josh said.

"who?" tyler asked.

"i want someone...to kill." josh said. tyler perked up.

"oh really?" tyler said. josh nodded.

"get some sleep."

-

"goodmorning." tyler said. josh opened his eyes, seeing tyler standing up and leaned over him.

"morning." josh rubbed his eyes and yawned. "time?"

"1pm." tyler said, he rolled over him to the other side of the bed.

"you get up so early." josh groaned, rolling over and putting his head in the pillow.

"i don't, you just sleep late." tyler said.

"breakfast." josh grumbled.

"and you are so not nice when you wake up." tyler said. josh just groaned again.

"french toast coming right up." tyler kissed his lips before hopping up and out of bed.

-

"good?" tyler asked, sitting down next to him with a prepackaged salad for his lunch.

"delicious." josh said with a mouthful.  he had two pieces and some strawberries. they ate and talked.

"i got you a surprise." tyler said, looking over all him eerily.

"are they down there now?" josh asked, taking the last bite of his food.

"yep." tyler nodded.

"i'm ready." josh said.

"well let's go then." tyler said, standing up and heading over to the hidden basement door. he got it open and the two boys walked in, immediately hearing the soft cries of a women.

"oh god oh please god! i have money please!!" she sobbed and screamed.

"the screaming really does get annoying." josh said to tyler. his eyes were dark.

"i know right." tyler agreed.

"oh my god! you're the boy!"

"yes yes joshua dun yes i know." josh mocked. stopping in front of the chained up women.

"what do you want?" tyler whispered, grazing josh back as he walked behind him, staring into the the women's fear-filled eyes.

"knife." josh said. "your knife."

tyler grabbed his special knife and handed it to josh.

"wha-what?" the women asked, seeing that josh was holding the knife.  "y-you don't have to do this, no no please don't do this for him."

"oh i'm not doing it for him." josh said. "it's all for me."

tyler stood behind him and smirked as the lady looked horrified.

"what did he do to you?" she stuttered out.

"made me realize i was meant to do this all along." josh said.

"joshua, please." she cried, attempting to find some sympathy. "my names cathy, i got-"

"shhhhhh." he said, pressing his finger to her lips. "you don't have a name."

josh slashed the knife across her neck, before sitting back on his heels and gasping as the blood sprayed across his face.

"feel it pretty boy." tyler squatted down behind him.

josh grunted, bringing the knife back against her throat.

he slashed and cut, forcing the knife into the woman over and over again. she gurgled and spewed, feeling every single knife slash.

he eventually sat back into tyler, dropped the knife and breathing heavily.

"it wouldn't cut off." josh said.

"what wouldn't?" tyler asked, kissing along the side of his neck.

"her head."

"wrong kinda tool for that." tyler chuckled. "you okay?"

josh leaned back completely into him, obviously worn out.

"i need a bath." josh said.

"cmon." tyler said, standing up and pulling josh up with him. "look at what you did." tyler smiled.

"it felt good." josh nodded.