Part 13 You're not the worst

When I rang her doorbell her cat meowed and scratched at the door.

"Sugar shush, that's probably Neo." I heard Willow's muffled voice through the door. When she opened the door, her hair was in a ponytail wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and held a white cat in her bare arms.

"Neo! I'm glad you came over." She said while her cat squirmed in her arms, and mewed.

"Oh goodness Sugar." She sighed and put her cat down, and shooed her out of the room.

"Sorry about her, but please, come in." She said and tucked a strand behind her ear, ushering me in.

Inside her house, it looked warm and welcoming. With beige wallpaper, white leather couches, and cat beds, and toys everywhere.

"Wow, nice design." I said as I ran my fingers gently on the wallpaper.

"Thanks, my mom helped me pick out some of the furniture." She said, and led me into the living room.

We sat down on the couch and her cat jumped up on my lap

And started purring.

"Do you want anything? Water? Food?" Willow asked, and leaned on the doorframe.

"Oh no it's ok, I'm good." I said, and busied myself petting Sugar.

About 2 hours passed and me and Willow were laughing hysterically at Sugar playing with the Roomba. I felt Willow put her hand on my thigh. As she tried to stop laughing. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I decided to grab her hand.

When she felt my hand slip under hers and grasp onto her, she stopped laughing and looked me in my eyes.

Hey eyes were full of passion, Sugar was riding the Roomba around the room, but all noises seemed to cancel themselves out.

All I was focused on was Willow's passionate hazel eyes staring into my sinful gray eyes. She looked at me like she was asking for permission for something, regardless of what it was I wanted it to happen. I gave her a slight nod, as she leaned in further.

By now our lips were a centimeter apart, both of our lips, slightly parted. I could feel her breathing softly on my skin as she used her other hand and held my face. It felt like there was a magnetic pull from her lips, toward mine. I felt so deprived I couldn't wait any longer. I leaned in fully and pressed my lips against hers kissing her passionately.

I'm so sorry guys but this is acually the last part of this story! I hope you enjoyed it and I won't be directly writing the sequel, I'll be writitng  another story that doesnt actually have anything to do with this one.