Part 3 I The man

Walking back into the office, I went into the bathroom to wash my hands. I flowed the cool water over my dirty hands, but this dirt didn't come off with a little soap and water. Over time I had learned to live with the aftermath that came with killing. I became an assassin for revenge. Not to a specific person that told me I had a weak heart, but to everyone. I took this job to get revenge on everyone that had hurt me. I get a certain sensation when I kill someone, an indescribable feeling of pleasure. I know it's illegal but that's why I joined the best organization. They've been in business for 30 years. Even though I know it's wrong, I have no intention of coming clean. 

Jack

When I got home I grabbed my phone and went up the stairs. That girl at the club was breathtaking. I had her name so I logged in on my laptop and looked her up. She was so fascinating I just had to know more. I had to know everything.

I scrolled for a while, and it turns out there are a lot of Neo Robinsons out there. I finally saw her, she was smiling toward the camera with her dark silky hair flowing over one shoulder in curls. I sat looking into her mysterious gray eyes before snapping out of my daydream and clicked on her profile.

It gave me her full name, Neo Jaydite Robinson age: 21 years old gray eyes, dark brown hair, 172 lbs, 5'6 feet tall with a muscular body. The page just gave her physical appearance; it didn't mention the way her eyes pulled you in and flashed a bluish color under dim light, or the way her hair always looked like it had just been washed and how it flowed around her shoulders in natural waves. Every tiny detail about her, the way her eyes flashed, the way her lips looked so tempting.

After reading a bit more about her I realized something, I was in love with Neo.

I know it's a bit of a short part. I'm sorry about that, I was caught up with school but I'll write more.

Hope you're enjoying it so far. :)