一 - ONE

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

" those eyes of yours could swallow stars, galaxies, and universes "

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
❝ Medicine Testing ❞

A butterfly lands on Y/N's hand the moment she enters the butterfly mansion.

Y/N pauses in her steps, looking at it curiously, gold specs resembling stars decorating it's wings which were a deep violet color, almost black, similar to a void.

"L— Lady L/N?" A kakushi stutters as he approaches her.

Y/N looks up at him blankly, not saying a word as he sweatdrops.

"L— Lady Shinobu requested that I bring you to her office when y— you arrive..."

"...Alright, lead the way." Y/N agrees as the kakushi hurriedly nods, leading her towards a door which he knocks twice on.

"Lady Shinobu I'm here with Lady L/N!" He calls as the door opens, revealing Shinobu with the usual smile on her face.

"Thank you!" Shinobu thanks the kakushi as he nods nervously before sprinting off.

"Y/N! It's lovely to see you again." Shinobu greets as Y/N nods quietly, letting Shinobu lead her into the office.

Y/N sits down on a chair as Shinobu grabs a vial, looking at it for a moment before turning towards Y/N.

"So~ I have this neat little medicine that needs testing! Would you mind trying it for me real quick?" Shinobu asks as Y/N looks at the vial.

"Sure." Y/N agrees quietly as Shinobu's smile brightens, handing her the vial.

"Excellent! It's meant to be an quick antidote for things like the common cold and such! Tell me if you start to feel light headed, or anything happens with your vision!~" Shinobu claps her hands together happily, looking at Y/N expectantly.

.

.

.

After a few moments, nothing happens. Shinobu sighs, looking at the vial disappointed before throwing it away.

"Damn it... I've been trying to get this for a while now.." Shinobu whispers to herself, agitated. Shinobu looks through a couple stacks of papers on her desk.