二 - TWO

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

" even the stars fell for her, how could i not? "

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
❝ A Date? ❞

"Y/NNN!" The familiar sweet voice of the Love Hashira shouts.

Y/N was still resting in the butterfly mansion and word had apparently gotten out that she passed out... again. Y/N sighed, resigned as she sits on the edge of the bed, watching as the Love Hashira worries.

"Mitsuri..."

"I was so worried! You need to stop doing dangerous things!" Mitsuri yells, hugging Y/N's head to her chest, making a light flush cross her face. Mitsuri wraps her arms tightly around her. "You need to take better care of yourself!"

"Mitsuri, you're crushing my bones right now."

"Wah!" Mitsuri stumbles back, letting go of Y/N quickly. "I'm sorry Y/N! I just wouldn't know what to do with myself if something more permanent happened to you!"

"I understand."

Mitsuri frowns, taking a seat next to Y/N and wrapping her arms around Y/N's left arm, though not as tightly as before in order to not hurt her.

Mitsuri rests her head on her shoulder, making Y/N look away with a mildly red face, flustered by the closeness.

"I have an idea! How about we go on a date?"

"A date?" Y/N inquires, confused but also intrigued.

"Mhm! Mhm! We can go shopping! Buy food! Paint our nails! Whatever you want, Y/N!"

"That... does sound nice..." Y/N murmurs in agreement, nodding.

"So, it's a date then! Let's go!" mitsuri exclaims, dragging Y/N out of the bed.

Luckily, Y/N was already in her uniform as Mitsuri drags her through the halls of the butterfly mansion.

Y/N gives a small wave to Aoi who was passing by, making her look at Y/N with dotted eyes, confused.

Mitsuri drags Y/N all the way to a nearby town, a bright smile on her face.

"Okay!" Mitsuri puts her hands on her hips, "Where do you wanna go first, Y/n?"

Y/N tilts her head to the side a bit, looking around.

"Mh... maybe we could buy some kimono's?" Y/N suggests, looking at a kimono shop.