Score!

Michael's POV

While we were selling our CD's that our managers wanted us to sell, we ran into some fine young ladies.

Luke was like star gazed over the one with red hair, but damn. They were all beautiful. But I think Hope, if that was her name, was the most gorgeous. Damn, I'd tap that.

But we were out here to make money, and business, not love. Our management told us we weren't allowed girlfriends, since our past girls were getting hate.

Maybe we could secretly be dating. But she didn't like me. She was way out of our league. Hell, all of the girls were out of our leagues. We were a pile of trash compared to them.

But we asked them out anyways. Just because our managers couldn't find love, doesn't mean we can't have it. Anyways, where would we ever find girls like this? This was a once in a lifetime chance.

Saturday night. We were all going to the movies.
Jess and Luke are seeing 'Unfriended'
Hope and I would join them, while Calum and the rest see whatever.

I didn't care what the others were doing. I was just excited for my date. But what if I didn't look good enough for her? Well I guess that's her problem!

I had butterflies in my stomach. But then the girls walked on. We should've talked more. But I don't think we are even going to do much talking on our date.

If you know what I mean? (*evilly smirks*)

Luke's POV

I don't know what she saw in me. I am sexy. But I didn't know I could score girls like that!

When the left, the boys and I continued to work and sell our CD's. Which was a great hit, if I do say so myself.

"Would you like to buy our CD's?" Was a daily question we asked to every customer. Some people bought them, but then others just gave us dirty looks.
Luckily we only had this job for today! Then we never had to come back.

After an afternoon of putting some CD's in people's shopping carts, we were finally done.

I just wanted to ask Jessica one question. So while we were walking home, I decided to call her.

"Hey!" I yelled in the phone.
"Hey, it's Luke, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead." She was shy. She didn't talk much, but I'll make her open her shell a bit.

"Do you like ripped jeans on guys?"

"Yep" she said, popping the p. That wasn't the only p she'll be popping (;

"Oh great. I'll see you tomorrow night!"

"See ya!" And with that, she hung up the phone. What type of question did I just ask her?! I probably sounded like such an idiot!

I couldn't wait for our date. She seemed to like me. I think.

When we got home, the boys sat on the couch, leaving no room for me. Which meant I had to sit on the floor. We all had a beer, having a good time.

We really needed some girls in our life. Was this what our life would be?

Hanging out in my mom, Liz's, basement, drinking beer? I hope not. I was going to change that Friday night. Hopefully earning a beautiful girlfriend out of it.

Damn she was beautiful. I don't mean to brag, but I was going to have the best girlfriend in the world soon. And I guarantee it.