Birthday Sex

Jessica's POV

I looked over at the clock, which read 6am. I looked over at Luke, he was still fast asleep.

It was his birthday today, and we were still at Liz's house. Ash, Cal, Michael, and Hope came yesterday night.

Last night we stayed up late, having a party and a few drinks. Liz didn't approve, but she didn't know anyways. Her and Andrew were asleep in their room, and Ben, and Jack were with all of us.

They let us drink. It wasn't a huge deal. But tonight we finally could without getting into trouble, since Luke was legal.

I was supposed to get him a penguin for the day, but those people cancelled on me. Well fuck them.

I got out of bed silently. I made sure no one was awake either.

I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Luke's favourite was on the menu.

Bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage, toast, and some fruit. It wasn't healthy, and I wouldn't eat any of it, except for eggs, pancakes, and fruit, but if it made Luke happy, it'd make me happy.

I started cooking, it was all great! I finished cooking all the meat, and cut up some strawberries. But then when I stirring the pancake mix, I felt arms wrap around me, and a soft kiss being planted on my cheek.

"Good morning babe. It smells good in here." Luke smiled at me and kissed my neck. "And it looks good. When can we eat?" He asked.

"Happy birthday baby. When the rest of the boys, Hope, and your parents wake up." I said, flipping some of the pancakes.

"I love you." He giggled, then running upstairs.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE! JESSICA MADE US BREAKFAST!" He yelled, and woke everyone up.

I heard a few; "shut the fuck up."
And

"Go to hell, birthday boy."

Poor Luke😂

Then I saw some angry teenage boys and a girl run downstairs. They all ran to the dining room table and sat down. Along with Luke's parents.

Luke sat at the head of the table, and saved me a chair beside me.

Luke helped me bring the food to the table, and everyone started to dig in.

They made a mess everywhere, but it was funny. Luke took the whipping cream, and started sparking me with it. He smeared it all over me face.

So I did the same. And then Michael grabbed the other can and sprayed Calum, and it was so messy!

But I would never wanna spend my time with any other people. These guys were my real family, and I loved them all so much.

"Okay guys!" Liz stood up "You are going to have to clean up!" She smiled.

"Luke and Jessica are going out to the movies." Jack added.

"Without us." Ben glared, but laughed after.

"Wow, you are leaving me alone-.- I love you guys too." Hope glared.

"Not fair!" Michael, Calum and Ash said in unison.

"It's my day, and I chose to spend it with Jess. See you bitches." Luke stuck up his middle finger and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door. By this time it was about 1am.

Hope's POV

They left me-.-

They should have taken me with them. It's not fair. I was stuck with these assholes.