Date Night (Jackie + Sammy +a bit of Jess and Hope)

Sammy's POV

When Calum came to pick me up, he told me we were going on a double date. Yay. Notice how much enthusiasm I used there?

Double dates sucked. I wanted to spend time with Cal alone! Not with Jackie and Ashton. Let me tell you, they were the most boring couple you will ever meet.

While we were in the arcade, Calum and I decided to go for a walk. While Jackie and Ashton were just awkwardly standing beside each other.

Did anyone tell you that all four of us suck at getting dates? Guys hide from us.

The most interesting those two said all night was:
"This is a fun game."
Or
"This game is fucking rigged! What is this shit?"

Boring right?

Calum and I were holding hands, walking underneath the stars.
"They are beautiful." Calum stated. And he wasn't wrong at all.

"Yeah, they are." I smiled, then looked at him, and our eyes connected.
"Just like you." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He was a very sweet guy. And I am a very lucky girl, with just going on this one date. Even if we weren't officially girlfriend and boyfriend, I felt amazing.

"Aweee!!" I hugged him. He smelt like a warm summer night.
"Want to get ice cream?" He asked. Who the hell would say no?

"Yeah, sure." I smiled, and we both walked to the ice cream shop.
I ordered vanilla and he ordered chocolate.

"You have something on you nose!" He said, while he pointed.
"Oh!" I quickly cleaned my nose with my hand. But there was nothing there.

"There's nothing there, you-" Calum cut me off by smearing his ice cream on my nose.

He just laughed at me, and I pouted, while putting my ice cream on his hair. Haha, bitch, don't fuck with me.

"No my hair!!" He screamed "I just washed it" he pouted.

"Oh well. Looks like you are going to have to wash it again." I smirked, and got up from my seat, running to the apartment the girls and I live in.

Then I was tackled. Calum jumped on me and pushed me on the ground, on top of me.

"Oh my! You weight a ton!" I joked.
"Mhmm" he kissed me. But this time on my lips. And this was the time I had my first kiss.

"Race ya home!" I yelled, squirming out of his hands, and running. Obviously he followed. Guess who won the race? Yep, I did.

Jackie's POV

Where did Calum and Sammy go? This is so embarrassing! Should I touch his arm? No, he'll think I'm weird.

He just made a joke.

But it wasn't funny.

Laugh, Jackie, Laugh!

"Haha yeah." I said, trying to make my fake life sound real.

"I'm sorry... I really like you. I hope you like me too." He smiled.

Truth was....

I didn't like him.

To be honest I hated him.

He just annoyed me.

What did I hate about him?

Everything.

From his stupid little adorable girly giggles

To his bandanas.

But his eyes were so beautiful.

And he was such a great guy.

But I wasn't going to stop hating him.
I only agreed to go out with him so I wasn't lonely. Hope was with Michael, Jess and Luke, Jackie was with Calum, so I said yes so I wasn't lonely.

I didn't want Ashton.

I wanted Michael, Luke or Calum.

Ashton wasn't my type. I needed someone who would pamper me. Spoil me. I then figured out I was a gold digger.

Just because the girls went out with those boys once, doesn't mean I don't have a chance.

I'm prettier then Jess. Luke would want me more.

I can dress better then Hope. Michael would want to be seen with me.

I have better manners then Sammy. (Ily Sammy. It's just a story.)
And Calum would love to be with me.

I was going to get one of them. But which one was more weak.

Michael. He was my first target. If this didn't work, then I'll go after Calum. After that, I'll go for Luke. But I know, I'll get one of them.

And I'm not giving up until I do.

Jessica's POV

The next morning, when we woke up, I found a note.

It said :

To Jessica.

I love your smile. I love everything about you. I really, really like you. I hope you feel the same way I do.
This is why I am asking you one question.

One question that will change my life. I will be so happy if you answer yes.

My question is.....

Will you be my girlfriend?

I'll probably be asleep when you find this, but just wake me up and tell me the answer.

I put the note down, just to see Luke staring at me. I thought he was asleep!

"So, will you?" He asked, his eyes with desperation.
"Well Luke, I don't know if I'm good enough.... Maybe you deserve better..." I looked down.

"No! Please say yes..." He begged.

"Yes." And he kissed my cheek.

"You won't regret it." He smirked, and pulled me in for a hug. Maybe I did the right choice. Maybe I didn't. But I will soon find out.

Hope's POV

Michael and I were cuddling. This date was perfect. I couldn't believe that Michael Gordon Clifford, would be here with me.

He was so soft and warm. But I only saw him as a friend! But I felt like I was falling in love.

Okay, I had a tiny crush on him.

Who am I kidding?

It wasn't tiny!

It was fucking huge!

But I'm going to take my time and not take things too fast. I'm not going to do anything that could ruin it.

I was NOT going to screw things up, like I did the last time.

Oh no... I ran to the bathroom.

Morning sickness.

Being pregnant is a hard job. But it was the consequence of having sex, at 16.