Wasted

Liz's POV

Yeah, we probably all could hear them. Those two didn't know, but we were all laughing at them.

They should have been more quiet, or shouldn't have had sex on his old bed, because fuck, that bed was squeaky.

The next morning it was awkward as fuck.

They both walked down the stairs and grabbed some coffee from the kitchen.

"Hey kids. Do anything fun last night?" Jack, Luke's older brother asked.

"Yeah you know. We watched a movie and stuff..." Luke said, obviously lying.

"Oh was that the movie we heard last night?" Hope added in, smirking.

Jessica practically spit out her coffee.
"What are you talking about?!" She blushed. They tried to act so innocent, it was obvious that they weren't.

"Yeah, don't try and hide it. We know what you two did up there." Michael smirked "The bed shaking, two people moaning. It was obvious."

"Uh.... We were watching a movie and it had a sex scene in it." Luke shrugged.

"Ah, alright." Hope laughed.

"Well I'm going to go back upstairs!" Jessica looked shocked and ran back upstairs.

"Mom, must you chase away all my girlfriends? They all think you guys are fucking insane." Luke snarled.

"Watch your language Luke!" Hope glared at him.
"You aren't my mom!-.-" luke gave that sass back.

"But I am. And I tell you not to swear. That goes for everyone in this house." I added.

Michael's POV

"HOPE I WANNA GO HOME!" I yelled, crossing my arms. Staying at the Hemmings household was cool, but when you stay there for 1 week, things get super boring.

I don't understand how Hope wasn't bored.

"But I like it here. It's fun!" She complained. I really wanted to go home. Cashton was still asleep, and so were Ben and Jack. Jessica and Luke were upstairs in the guest room, here and Luke were sharing.

Andrew and Liz were in the kitchen. I don't know what they were doing, but whatever.

"Babe, I'm going home. And the baby is going to be due in like 5 months. We need to start preparing. Are you coming? Or nah?" I asked, holding her hands and looking her in the eyes.

"Fine...." She mumbled "I'll come home with you. But what about Ash and Cal?" She asked.

"They can come home with Jess and Luke." I said, standing from my seat.

"Mr. and Mrs.Hemmings, thank you for letting us stay here. It was great. BYE LUKE, JESS, ASH, CAL!" I smiled.

Hope and I walked upstairs, packed our bags, then we left.

It was a pretty long drive, with lots of traffic, but we did survive.

Calum's POV

I was sleeping on the floor, and Ashton took my bed. Last night he was sleeping on the floor and I was sleeping in bed.

He woke up and pushed me out. I wanna punch him.

I quickly got a cup and filled it up with cold water.

I quickly ran over to the bed and I saw a sleeping Ashton.

He looked so fucking peaceful,

And I hated it so fucking much.

I took the water and poured it on his face. He jumped up from the bed and screamed like a little baby.

"You asshole. I hate you!" Ashton pouted.

And that's when it hit me....

I had a thing for Ashton...

I don't know what I was thinking, but I ran over to Ashton and kissed him. He just pushed me back.
"What the fuck! You fucking fuckboy! Don't fucking touch me you fucking asshole!" Ashton yelled.

For a guy who didn't like swearing, he fucking swore a lot (I love to say fuck

Fuck.

And I like to say penis. Penis.)

I ran to the bathroom, where I cried. Did I like Ashton? The answer was yes.

But he's my bandmates so it would never work. And he isn't gay. But neither was I! But Ashton gives me this special feeling that no one else could.

Maybe I was gay....

Or maybe I was too young to realize it.

"Calum I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" Was the last thing I heard from Ashton, before I ran away....

He broke my heart....